If I told u I would have to kill u.....upps I just did, so, BEWARE OF THE DOG

My Own Worst Enemy

NBC's promotional material states that in the show:

* Henry Spivey (Christian Slater) is a middle-class efficiency expert living a humdrum life in the suburbs with a wife, two kids, a dog, and a minivan. Edward Albright is an operative who speaks 13 languages, runs a four-minute mile, and is trained to kill.... Henry and Edward are polar opposites who share only one thing in common—the same body. When the carefully constructed wall between them breaks down, Henry and Edward are thrust into unfamiliar territory where each man is dangerously out of his element. My Own Worst Enemy explores the duality of a man who is literally pitted against himself, a la Dr. Henry Jekyll and Mr. Edward Hyde. And it raises the question: who can you trust when you can't trust yourself?
    This What most ppl are calling the most anticipated show of the Fall line up, First because is the first tv show by Christian Slater, and because of the story line, but, personally i don't think i'll will meet the majority's expectations, instead will be an OK TV SERIES MORE. what u think?

creepy.
    i've seen the ads. theyre pretty strange but cool.

however, i dont think it will be as popular as heroes, the office, house, etc.
    sounds good though
    Ships are safe at harbor
    But that's not why ships are built

Currently reading:
    Bleach - Fullmetal Alchemist - Psyren