Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Ichigo's Hallow

Quote Originally Posted by kryu View Post
    sure, you can argue that it has the POWER level of a Vastalord, but it is NOT one, simply because it haven't even became a gillian yet by fusing with hundreds of other hollows
    (not to mention that it didnt even taken over Ichigo's body to EAT other hollows)

personally, i believe the hollow is something else, but in NO way is it consider a Menos
    There is one thing you may be overlooking here... an Adjuchas forms when, in a Gillian, a single Hollow that was absorbed into it emerges as a driving force of consciousness and willpower. What is it about that particular Hollow that causes it to emerge dominant out of the mass of other Hollows?

I have a theory about this (yeah, I know... "he has a theory, him and everyone else")... a common Hollow forms when a Plus/Whole degenerates into one because, for whatever reason, he has failed to pass on to Soul Society, or because it was consumed (or "converted") by another Hollow. Any Soul can become a Hollow - the mailman or your grandmother as much as the Desert Fox or the guy who shot down the Red Baron. A Hollow is a soul lacking it's "heart," or rather it's humanity, but it *does* retain, to some extent, it's memories and other characteristics of the person it once was. My "theory", then, is that most Hollows are as weak as they are because they are the corrupted souls of otherwise ordinary, common, or even "petty" people... whereas the Hollows that are capable of "ascending" out of the masses into an Adjuchas or even Vasto Lord are those that, in some way, were truly exceptional or powerfully important or even particularly heroic people... in other words, the Hollow formed out of a "great" soul is a "proto-Menos" (or perhaps a proto-Adjuchas or even proto-Vasto). Whatever Grimmjow was in life defined what he became in death - likewise with the other Espada... which brings us to Ichigo.

Ichigo is unquestionably heroic - his actions have directly and distinctly shaped the course of history both at home (by purifying Hollows that would have otherwise gone on to "truncate" the lives of other living people, including those who would later manifest their own powers and heroism) and in Soul Society (he was one of Aizen's key fall-guys for his conspiracy, then went on and helped to expose Aizen by thwarting Rukia's execution, thus winning the recognition and limited respect of Soul Society). The sustained presence of his spiritual energy in Karakura town alone has directly resulted in the advanced development of spiritual energies and powers in others. If he were to become a Hollow, and everything that I have presumed is true, it would be a prime candidate for eventually emerging as an Adjuchas. The really interesting variable here is that his soul did start "to Hollow" (<- verb) out, as we all know - but the process was thwarted, resulting in a soul that is both Whole and Hollow at the same time, in addition to still being alive and a Shinigami (a seeming paradox in and of itself)! There are some things we could probably say with some certainty about Hollows and Arrancar - but as has been mentioned, it would be a little narrow to talk about what is and isn't possible for Ichigo's Hollow, because Ichigo (and his Hollow) are effected by variables not present in any other character yet introduced (I mean the specific combination of variables - namely, being alive, a Shinigami, and a Hollow simultaneously - the Vizard are obviously both Shinigami and Hollows).

...All of that aside: one of the Vizard (Kensei?) distinctly recognized the attack as Cero. You would think he'd know, right?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    "Impartiality is a pompous name for indifference, which is an elegant name for ignorance."
    ~:GK Chesterton:~

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Quote Originally Posted by ApolloSeig View Post
    What if Ichigo's Hallow and Zangetsu did a fusion, an Ichigo is able to have a third release? Atleast that is what i hope.
    I thought that in the earlier chapters, when Ichigo fought hollow Ichigo in the inner world, hollow Ichigo already said that H Ichigo and Zangetsu was one from the beginning.
    Join the D. Gray-Man Fan Club!~ Click Lavi to join!~

Join the Bleach Fan Club!~ Click Hitsugaya to join!~

Rainbow

yea when zangetsu is stronger and after he decides to let ichigo weild him hollow ichigo fades away and becomes part of the cape. zangetsu is therefore in hollow ichigo and he can release him whenever he's god damn ready to

Yeah, when Ichigo's Hallow starts the "Cero" blast everyone but Mashiro (I think i got the name right the youngest female Vizard) asked why Love (yet again not sure if the name is right) put his make on to defend against the Blast.

Ichigo's Hallow is way to strong and smart to be a normal class Hollow.

And I still think that there is more to be seen from a mix of both Zangetsu and Hallow Ichigo. The incease of crimson color on Ichigo's mask from when he first got it till now lets me believe that Ichigo will surprise use even more. We atleast i hope. . .

No damn way is Ichigo's hollow a normal hollow it can freaking beat Byakuya. Adjuchas are at least at the levels of a Shinigami vice-captain therefore it is at least at adjucha or possibly a vasta lord.
    you forget that ichigo's hollow had taken over ichigo's body for a moment that means that he had also shinigami powers wich other hollows havent.

Ichigo's Hallow is way to strong and smart to be a normal class Hollow.
    I agree with that but even that doenst mean that he can't be a normal class hollow. Even the grand fisher was a powerful and smart hollow. Rukia said that normal shinigami can't beat him. so why can't ichigo's hollow be more powerful and more intelligent

wait u guys who said ichigo's "white" side was a hollow. he doesnt mave a mask or a hole. Whereas, ichigo who is a half-breed looks too much like a shinigami, dont u think? maybe the "white" look was meant to be ichigo. that would make sense.

he isnt a vizard either, as he wasnt a shinigami to begin with when he took off the mask. he might me a completely new race. bit like a fusion. Anyway, he doesnt have a hollow. the thing he transformed to when he was beating his hollow inside his soul (somthing like that), had a mask, hole n a zanpakuto. BUT the vizard or arrancar arnt like that. therefore he is a bit odd.

He could get a new release thats similar to that of an arrancar so when he's released he looks kinda like his hollow
    KIRRIN // " I'd rather let the world fall"

For me I don't categorize Ichigo's hallow as menos, gillian or what so ever.. I can categorize him a hybrid or a new race of hallow. hes hallow side is white, the last form when ichigo fight with hes hallow wasn't really the exact form coz it's doesn't have a mind, and no one is using it. Maybe the true form of Ichigo's hallow and in full bankai, will be the white one with the mask.

Do you guys still remember when Ichigo first fight with Grimjaw? The hallow of ichigo said that he want to fight Grimjaw, and I think he know how to defeat Grimjaw. And also, When ulquira face with Ichigo, he sense something different on Ichigo, it's like that hes the same as their race. But the full potential of Ichigo's hallow is not on the final state yet. There still much more answer has to reveal in the future chapter of Bleach. We really can't tell the exact theory, coz theory is just theory, thoughts that are made up in our mind. But all of our theory might have some little detail about Ichigo. That's all I can say for now.

wat r u talking about? ichigo "bankai" cant go any higher. its the most a 'shinigami' can do. this really doesnt make any sense. It seems that there r two ichigo's, the white one is the SAME as the black one 'power' wise. the white one ppl refer to as a 'hollow' has a bankai, right. which hollow has a bankai?, he isnt even wearing a mask or a hole.

anyways, u cant say the thing inside ichigo is a hollow. I think that's how ichigo is meant to look.

Quote Originally Posted by blancwolf View Post
    wat r u talking about? ichigo "bankai" cant go any higher. its the most a 'shinigami' can do.
    Well Ichigo is no long a normal "Shingami" he is some thing else. Even one of the arrancar said Ichigo was a different class dureing his recent fight with Grimmjow.
    Last edited by ApolloSeig; 08-03-2007 at 03:16 PM.