Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Ichigo's Hallow

Ichigo's Hallow

Does anyone know what kinda of level Ichigo's Hollow is?

Ichigo, while in Hollow form, demonstrated several high-level abilities, including instantaneous regeneration, enhancement of limbs, and the ability to fire cero blasts from his fingers.

Cero are high-powered energy blasts that can be fired from the mouth or hand. Only menos, arrancar, and vizard have so far been shown to use cero attacks, and it appears that higher classes of hollow can use it more efficiently.

Could it be possible that Ichigo's Hollow be a Menos class Vasto lorde or atleast a Adjuchas?

Also, Arrancar Hollow's true form sealed into a sword. Therefore, an arrancar's release of their zanpakutō is merely a temporary restoration of their former selves. An arrancar release is called resurrección.

Could it be possible for Ichigo to have a three release that would give him more Hollow abilities?

P.S.
    Sorry if this was asked before. Also I am sory if these sound like reatard questions.

Also, my info came from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollow_%28Bleach%29#Powers
    Give credit when credit is due.

Quote Originally Posted by ApolloSeig View Post
    Does anyone know what kinda of level Ichigo's Hollow is?

Ichigo, while in Hollow form, demonstrated several high-level abilities, including instantaneous regeneration, enhancement of limbs, and the ability to fire cero blasts from his fingers.

Cero are high-powered energy blasts that can be fired from the mouth or hand. Only menos, arrancar, and vizard have so far been shown to use cero attacks, and it appears that higher classes of hollow can use it more efficiently.

Could it be possible that Ichigo's Hollow be a Menos class Vasto lorde or atleast a Adjuchas?

Also, Arrancar Hollow's true form sealed into a sword. Therefore, an arrancar's release of their zanpakutō is merely a temporary restoration of their former selves. An arrancar release is called resurrección.

Could it be possible for Ichigo to have a three release that would give him more Hollow abilities?

P.S.
    Sorry if this was asked before. Also I am sory if these sound like reatard questions.

Also, my info came from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollow_%28Bleach%29#Powers
    Give credit when credit is due.
    Ichigo's hollow is just a normal hollow.

it is explained in the Grimmjaw flashbacks:
    NORMAL hollow -- fusions between many --> Gillian
    Gillian -- individualize/eat own kind --> Adjuchas
    Adjuchas -- must constantly eat more powerful ones --> Vastolorde

Although Ichigo's hollow can fire Cero and do all sorts of crazy shit...

a) It did NOT come from the fusion of multiple hollows, it manifested from Ichigo himself
    b) We can't be certain that what Ichigo's hollow is firing, it MIGHT not be a Cero

Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kryu View Post

a) It did NOT come from the fusion of multiple hollows, it manifested from Ichigo himself
    b) We can't be certain that what Ichigo's hollow is firing, it MIGHT not be a Cero
    No damn way is Ichigo's hollow a normal hollow it can freaking beat Byakuya. Adjuchas are at least at the levels of a Shinigami vice-captain therefore it is at least at adjucha or possibly a vasta lord.

Quote Originally Posted by AznDevil View Post
    No damn way is Ichigo's hollow a normal hollow it can freaking beat Byakuya. Adjuchas are at least at the levels of a Shinigami vice-captain therefore it is at least at adjucha or possibly a vasta lord.
    we're not categorizing Ichigo's hollow POWER-WISE.

according to the Menos evolution tree from Grimmjaw's flashbacks, Ichigo's Hollow havent even gone through any of the process...

in fact, the Hollow didn't even actually came out of Ichigo's body and making a full hole on it's chest, thus it isn't even a full hollow yet.

sure, you can argue that it has the POWER level of a Vastalord, but it is NOT one, simply because it haven't even became a gillian yet by fusing with hundreds of other hollows
    (not to mention that it didnt even taken over Ichigo's body to EAT other hollows)

personally, i believe the hollow is something else, but in NO way is it consider a Menos
    Last edited by kryu; 08-03-2007 at 12:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kryu View Post

If we're talking about the fight when Ichigo was fighting Ogihci, and the other Vizards were fighting him while he was physically turning into a Hollow, I'm pretty sure one of the Vizards specifically mentioned that he was firing a cero. D:

Well when we 1st saw Ichigo's Hallow he was humniod, but it could also be said he look human because of the dimension they were in. Also what if Ichigo's Hallow mixed with Zangetsu or better yet ate him? I might be be wrong but I do not remember seeing the Old Man since his Hallow said that him and Zangetsu are one now. Maybe the crimson lines that keep growing on Ichigo's mask are how strong Ichigo's Hallow really is? Could it also be possible that Ichigo's Hallow is feeding off of Ichigo's own energy?

Quote Originally Posted by ApolloSeig View Post
    Well when we 1st saw Ichigo's Hallow he was humniod, but it could also be said he look human because of the dimension they were in. Also what if Ichigo's Hallow mixed with Zangetsu or better yet ate him? I might be be wrong but I do not remember seeing the Old Man since his Hallow said that him and Zangetsu are one now. Maybe the crimson lines that keep growing on Ichigo's mask are how strong Ichigo's Hallow really is? Could it also be possible that Ichigo's Hallow is feeding off of Ichigo's own energy?
    that might be true but the hichigo said that there are one not are one now when one over powers the other either Zangetsu or HIchigo rules ichigo's innerself right now that is Hichigo but sooner or later Zangestu will come back better than ever i no it!!!

As i fight to the top darkness overwelms all who oppose me.

since ichigo is a shimigami his hollow is going to be stronger than normal ones, though his hollow really is not a hollow to say since its like part of him.

that might be true but the hichigo said that there are one not are one now when one over powers the other either Zangetsu or HIchigo rules ichigo's innerself right now that is Hichigo but sooner or later Zangestu will come back better than ever i no it!!!
    No, Ichigo rules himself. His Hollow form even acknowledged this by refering to him several times as "King".

"As explained by Byakuya Kuchiki, Ichigo's bankai is a compression of his power, rather than a vast expansion as other bankai are."

"Hollow's true form are sealed into a sword. Therefore, an arrancar's release of their zanpakutō is merely a temporary restoration of their former selves"

What if Ichigo's Hallow and Zangetsu did a fusion, an Ichigo is able to have a third release? Atleast that is what i hope.

I still think that Ichigo's Hallow is atleast a menos class. Before Grimmjow became an arrancar, he was a panther-like adjuchas-class menos. In Ichigo's Hollow when he was near-complete form resembles a large, humanoid lizard. He could of atleast be a Adjuchas and maybe he did eat Zangetsu and be came a Vastor-lord class.