Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Ichigo's Hallow

ur repeating wat i said in my earlier post

what ever level grimmjows level was at the end of his flashback is the same level as ichigo's hollow.

she mean't ichigo's power when he fights with his masks on, he's a vizard like the other's but he just gained those powers in a other way then the other vizard

Quote Originally Posted by ApolloSeig View Post
    "As explained by Byakuya Kuchiki, Ichigo's bankai is a compression of his power, rather than a vast expansion as other bankai are."

"Hollow's true form are sealed into a sword. Therefore, an arrancar's release of their zanpakutō is merely a temporary restoration of their former selves"

What if Ichigo's Hallow and Zangetsu did a fusion, an Ichigo is able to have a third release? Atleast that is what i hope.

I still think that Ichigo's Hallow is atleast a menos class. Before Grimmjow became an arrancar, he was a panther-like adjuchas-class menos. In Ichigo's Hollow when he was near-complete form resembles a large, humanoid lizard. He could of atleast be a Adjuchas and maybe he did eat Zangetsu and be came a Vastor-lord class.
    Yeah that seem plausible, espcially since the BANKAI ability is acessible to all shinigamis but there are only a few vizards, if what you are saying is true then the vizards should be able to use this form. But, Ichigo being the main character, probably would have another special ability. Aizen having mastered shinigami powers is already 'unstopplable' if Ichigo were to master his hollow, he would be able to have massive regen... so on as shown in the manga/ anime. So I just think the Kubo's either gonna forget completely about Ichigo's hollow form. Or use it later, closer towards the end of the arc.

X]

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    From what I can ascertain you guys seem to assume Ichigo can wield some sort of new form akin to his hollow form when he was tring to undergo a full Vizard completion. However this is quite unlikely, the manifestation witnessed was simply a repeat of what happened when Ichigo was undergoing his return to Shinigami, except this time Ichigo was more powerful and thus showed more strength.

neil_911, the statement you have is sort of the wrong way around, Bankai is not accessible to every Shinigami, as Byakuya already stated, it can only be achieved by a select few whose reiatsu is powerful enough.

Feel free to prove me wrong or argue against what I've stated above.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

"Bankai

The bankai (卍解, final release?) is the second and final form of a zanpakutō. To perform it, a shinigami must be able to materialize their zanpakutō's spirit in the real world and subjugate it, giving the shinigami full reign over the zanpakutō's power. Because such an act usually takes hundreds of years of combat experience to achieve, it is rare amongst shinigami and almost exclusively limited to the thirteen shinigami captains in the Gotei 13. Byakuya Kuchiki claims that among the four noble houses of Soul Society, only one person in several generations will be born with the spiritual power necessary to achieve it.[3] Ichigo Kurosaki and Kisuke Urahara are exceptions to this fact. Using a special device created by Kisuke, which forcibly materializes a zanpakutō spirit (thus bypassing the experience portion of the training), they were able to attain their bankai in three days, instead of the normal hundreds of years."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zanpakut%C5%8D#bankai

While thats true what is said about the Bankai I also remember that Byakuya has a his Thousand Sword thingy which is a different form of his Bankai (his Senkei Senbonzakura Kageyoshi I think), so perhaps it is true that ichigo can in some way upgrade his Bankai so it can have a new move, different form etc.
    Last edited by Archiel; 08-03-2007 at 10:25 PM.

Spoiler!

Hate to sound ignorant, but can somebody define "senkai" for me? Shikai literally means "first release," Bankai means "Final" or "Full release"... so where does this "senkai" fit in, and for that matter, when has any character ever explicitly referred to their release as "senkai"?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    "Impartiality is a pompous name for indifference, which is an elegant name for ignorance."
    ~:GK Chesterton:~

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Quote Originally Posted by BillDoors View Post
    Hate to sound ignorant, but can somebody define "senkai" for me? Shikai literally means "first release," Bankai means "Final" or "Full release"... so where does this "senkai" fit in, and for that matter, when has any character ever explicitly referred to their release as "senkai"?
    Ah, sorry about that, I realise now how I phrased myself (probably due to tiredness), so I've fixed it up, here are the pages in question as well).

Spoiler!

Thanks for clarifying that, Archiel.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    "Impartiality is a pompous name for indifference, which is an elegant name for ignorance."
    ~:GK Chesterton:~

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!