Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Naruto's SPEEDY Training...

Hey guys... I must mention this otherwise it'll eat me up ! Is it just me or is Naruto's training gng a bit TOO fast... As in he's already at SAGE mode... Now I'm a huge Naruto fan & completely agree that Sasuke is too powerful & Naruto shud AT LEAST b as powerful as him but we all want that he b MORE powerful Anyway, so the thing is that fine he's got Kyuubi chakra (and that accelerates the training process) & all but it's like Kishi just wants to get the training over with to plz the Naruto fans... Thing is that we don't know how long the training will last but since Pain is attacking Konoha, to us readers it's like "Hey errrm so basically Naruto will complete his training just in time to have some Ramen & battle Pain...?" And since Pain has already attacked, Naruto shud b completing his training NOW ! Plz sumwun comment & make things ok again :(

Naruto was given a week to train but we don't know exactly how many days its been since he started. Its because we were all expecting him to take more time than 7 days to master Sage mode or get to the point he's at. But he's waiting for info on Pein to get back to him before he returns though.

theres already another thread on this somewhere people are ranting on the subject do a search it should be there. people gets down to srsbusiness on dis
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8381

Banned
    We forget that Naruto is the "destined child" so I'm not surprised at all by this. He has it in his genes to do this. Naruto is starting to finally shine and becoming what he is destined to be. He has the most potential out of anyone in his generation, and he is starting to show it. Naruto will show up in the pain battle in the heat of things I suspose. It's not like its gonna be the six paths vs Naruto himself anyway.

We forget that Naruto is the "destined child" so I'm not surprised at all by this. He has it in his genes to do this. Naruto is starting to finally shine and becoming what he is destined to be. He has the most potential out of anyone in his generation, and he is starting to show it. Naruto will show up in the pain battle in the heat of things I suspose. It's not like its gonna be the six paths vs Naruto himself anyway.
    Ah, I can already imagine it. "It's over nine thousand !!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by dsmith View Post
    no...

it will be:

"it's over nin thousand clones!!!11!!!!"

XD

actually, with sage mode, I think 9000 clones might actually be possible

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Quote Originally Posted by dsmith View Post
    nope
    "it's over nine thousand BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats most probably english dub, if they ever get that far

Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode View Post

Naruto is not the Destined Child (so far). Jiraiya believed he was the one (in the end). You know what I mean? If Jiraiya knew from the beginning Naruto was the destined child, why fight Pein till the end? He could try to escape and tell Naruto all he has learnt about Pein and his Jutsus don't you think?

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kabe87 View Post
    Naruto is not the Destined Child (so far). Jiraiya believed he was the one (in the end). You know what I mean? If Jiraiya knew from the beginning Naruto was the destined child, why fight Pein till the end? He could try to escape and tell Naruto all he has learnt about Pein and his Jutsus don't you think?
    He said so himself that he could escape if he wanted to, but he gave up his life to learn the truth.