Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Kakashi and his chakra storing

I just wanted to make this thread, since that there is so much confusion about what Kakashi said at the end of the latest chapter.

The translation that got most people confused was Kakashi saying "I was prepared for this, but I'm glad I can store chakra"

This led most people to think that Kakashi has some special ability or techinque since he can store chakra. But, what Kakashi is saying is really simple and is not hinting at anything really. He's just saying that he had a plan to fight pain but he's glad Chouji and his dad came cos then he doesn't have to waste any more chakra. So basically, the translation would've been less confusing if it had said something like "I was prepared for this, but I'm glad I don't have to waste any more chakra"

Most people should've already got this, but to clear up the confusion for the rest of you, I hope that helps.
    There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

he was simply storing it for the MS, as a non uchiha it requires allot more chakra than kakashi is capable of putting out in one go to activate.
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!

he basically meant "Good Thing I Didn't Have To Use Up My Chakra"

Quote Originally Posted by Vesperia View Post
    I just wanted to make this thread, since that there is so much confusion about what Kakashi said at the end of the latest chapter.

The translation that got most people confused was Kakashi saying "I was prepared for this, but I'm glad I can store chakra"

This led most people to think that Kakashi has some special ability or techinque since he can store chakra. But, what Kakashi is saying is really simple and is not hinting at anything really. He's just saying that he had a plan to fight pain but he's glad Chouji and his dad came cos then he doesn't have to waste any more chakra. So basically, the translation would've been less confusing if it had said something like "I was prepared for this, but I'm glad I don't have to waste any more chakra"

Most people should've already got this, but to clear up the confusion for the rest of you, I hope that helps.
    I agree. The literal translation was "Although my preparations have been done... [my] chakra reserves are saved."

I think it was for his all or nothing move, MS.

He will show us Dog Sharingan Kakashi mode :d

yes kakshi will have the dogs fuse to his shoulders like jiaraya did with the frog s=p

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Vesperia View Post

Thank You for that.....I was bit confused as to the meaning of the translation.

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    I thought he was preparing for the MS....

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Dragon View Post
    I thought he was preparing for the MS....
    The translation just says he's glad he can save some chakra with the arrival of chouji and his dad, it's possible he's thinking about the MS, but that's unconfirmed and we'll just have to wait for the next chapter to find that out.
    There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.