Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Spoiler!

Meh, he'd probably been going at it 24/7.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    I agree with •Rokudaime Sennin•@ The mountain isn't elution nor does it exist on some other dimension.. It's a real place. Ergo the theory is invalid. But would have been cool..-_-)

Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    Spoiler!

Meh, he'd probably been going at it 24/7.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Thats a funny looking smily. I gotta save that one.
    In later use for you're own posts?

Lol, Jk..

Well, I don't know but it sounds like hes thinking "Sh*t I'm busted.. Now what am I going to do"...^^

perverts..

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by •Rokudaime Sennin• ™ View Post
    But there's one prob with that, Myouboku mountain isn't a fictional place in a genjutsu. It actually exists and would've taken Naruto over a month to get there if he had walked to there. So unless the whole mountain region is hidden inside some sort of time/space jutsu bubble, where the toad sages can control the progress of time, that theory is not plausible. More than likely Naruto mastered senjutsu so fast is because the kyubi's yang chakra being leaked into him balanced out the enormous natural energy he must've pulled in when he jumped into the oil stopping him from turning into a toad. And Naruto knew the fate of the village depends on his training, he was really motivated and worked really hard as always whenever he's learned high level jutsus in week or less.
    one word... time-dilation-bubble, well thats three but you get the idea, it doesn't need to be in a different dimension, just a subspace of our dimension that has different time rates.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Naruto is quickly becoming what his father was...a GENIUS!!! The fact is his pranks and waywardness as a kid branded him, added to that he was hated, shunned and feared because he is the host of the fox and let us not loose sight of the fact that he is/was an orphan of war. This manga is not about physics it is all about UZUMAKI NARUTO.

I would worry about what Naruto does in the coming war and not how fast Naruto learns a new jutsu. NARUTO HAS THE POWER TO CHANGE THE WORLD OR TO DESTROY IT.

Quote Originally Posted by escapeejm View Post
    You know you can easily spot the Sasuke or Sharingan Fans. Everything is fine when comes to the Bloodline people increasing in leaps and bound but when it's the Hard Working Class Shinobi's. There's issues.

I mean starting another thread about Naruto new skills and hide behind the mask of being a Naruto fan. Well, he who have a problem with it just live with it, OK.

Good Bye.
    LOL, u got a point there man, LOL

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Quote Originally Posted by slavkovski View Post
    so.. does sasuke 3 years training result are equal to naruto a week sage training result??
    It seems to be this way
    but that will make the things more interesting

Thanks Blue hime!

I can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by slavkovski View Post
    so.. does sasuke 3 years training result are equal to naruto a week sage training result??

the way i see it is sasuke obtain ms after one fight and naruto learn senjutsu after a week of training.