Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kabe87 View Post
    Naruto is not the Destined Child (so far). Jiraiya believed he was the one (in the end). You know what I mean? If Jiraiya knew from the beginning Naruto was the destined child, why fight Pein till the end? He could try to escape and tell Naruto all he has learnt about Pein and his Jutsus don't you think?
    He said so himself that he could escape if he wanted to, but he gave up his life to learn the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru-sensei View Post
    He said so himself that he could escape if he wanted to, but he gave up his life to learn the truth.
    The only sennin who run aways like a bitch is Oro
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pandaofthebamboo View Post
    Freakshow is coming. RUN! lol jk.

Quote Originally Posted by escapeejm View Post
    You know you can easily stop the Sasuke or Sharingan Fans. Everything is fine when comes to the Bloodline people increasing in leaps and bound but when it's the Hard Working Class Shinobi's. There's issues.

exactly.

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pandaofthebamboo View Post
    What the f*ck is this?
    I hope this is sarcasm.....

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    I was right... he's here.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    He's right tho. Never seen J-Man or Tsunade run from a fight.
    O'Rly? maybe because they always are in their own village surrounded by their own people. While Orochimaru has to be the villain and surrounded by enemies. And Orochimaru never flinches, he never flies... Because he has something called brain between hes ears... Hes goals matter more then fighting fodder. Many people need to get this threw their thick scull... If Orochimaru really wanted to kill someone he would have sent them the same place he sent the other 2 kages....

he just wants to rule the world and kill anyone who can oppose him whats wrong with that

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Actually he just wants to learn all jutsus and inhabit little boy's bodies.

lolz, i can't come up with anything better then that.

The meaning behind Orochimaru ambition is beyond what you're brains are capable of understanding.. So if I were you I'd leave it...

I was ok with curse seal 2 because it wasn't making a great character seem useless. A lot of other power-ups don't bother me because there getting them so fast, it bothers me because in the process it's making the "greats" seem completely useless. 3 years to master rasengan, and naruto i guess half masters it in like 10 days total. I know its easier to learn then to teach yourself but were talking 10/1095 the amount of time it took the fourth. Then there's sage mode, which im assuming is almost the same case. Rassenshuriken, this one he did heavily fast as well, that doesn't bother me so much since there's a bit of story behind how he did it so fast. Then when he's not in these training modes he seems like he's doing absolutely nothing. That's why i consider it 3 years of nothing training. In those 3 years had he trained like he did at other time's he would have been stronger than any shinobi in the whole narutoverse. It's that incosistency which annoys. Kishi has been motivated by Dragon ball. So i mean goku did do stuff faster than others but there was some good reason. Like when he completely The tower training it said turtle hermit (you know, he's kinda like Jiraiya the frog hermit) took forever, because he was trying to cheat the whole time.

I hate sasuke's powerups as well since it made naruto pale in comparison so naruto needed power-ups, and who better to follow than Jiraiya or The 4th (the idea). It's sasuke's recent power up that annoys me. Itachi spent how many years learning MS and how to properly use it, and when we saw him before 2 ms pretty much would sap his chakra dry. How many times did sasuke manage to use it with his first battle involving ms? That bugs me because Itachi seems pathetic after that.

Kishi did make a bit of amends with his recent chapter

Spoiler!

At least now there's a guide for his future story-line again. Akatsuki can't last forever. After Akatsuki , or before Akatsuki is finished. The leaf will have another war. Against who? I think killer-bee country and mizukage country if madara is still in charge.