Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by questionable1
    I hate sasuke's powerups as well since it made naruto pale in comparison so naruto needed power-ups, and who better to follow than Jiraiya or The 4th (the idea). It's sasuke's recent power up that annoys me. Itachi spent how many years learning MS and how to properly use it, and when we saw him before 2 ms pretty much would sap his chakra dry. How many times did sasuke manage to use it with his first battle involving ms? That bugs me because Itachi seems pathetic after that.
    Itachi was able to use MS almost directly after he killed his best friend (who's name eludes me right now).

According to the most recent Databook, Sasuke has more chakra than Itachi... Which doesn't mean that he's more talented, but it does mean that he can use his jutsu more often.

Anyway...

I think that Naruto is singularly suited to Sage training, which is why he's taking to it so quickly...

First, Naruto could speed up the first part of his training 4× what it normally would take him, due to his use of shadow clones during training. Also, the secret to not turning into a toad is to keep your chakras balanced (spirit, body, nature). Since Naruto has more chakra than almost anybody, he can use more Nature chakra and not change into a toad. I assume this would make it easier to maintain balance in his chakra.

The real test is how quickly he'll learn the Frog-style of fighting.

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Quote Originally Posted by dsmith View Post
    Ah, I can already imagine it. "It's over nine thousand !!!!!"
    nope
    "it's over nine thousand BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats most probably english dub, if they ever get that far

Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    O'Rly? maybe because they always are in their own village surrounded by their own people. While Orochimaru has to be the villain and surrounded by enemies. And Orochimaru never flinches, he never flies... Because he has something called brain between hes ears... Hes goals matter more then fighting fodder. Many people need to get this threw their thick scull... If Orochimaru really wanted to kill someone he would have sent them the same place he sent the other 2 kages....
    Spoiler!

Don't forget he had the advantage of continuously using his clones to gain experience for attaining sage mode
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Actually he just wants to learn all jutsus and inhabit little boy's bodies.
    ALA MICHAEL JACKSON

c'mon SAUCEKE were going to disneyland

Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    Spoiler!

Don't forget he had the advantage of continuously using his clones to gain experience for attaining sage mode
    actually, he used a TOTAL of 3 clones (that we are aware of at least) during sage training.. so something either clicked in blondies brain, or the clones he used in the elemental training gave his brain a supercharge (still waiting to see one handed rasengans from him though)

Edit: we also cannot forget that up until elemental training, Naruto was using his shadow clones for mainly taijutsu purposes.. either fighting, or using them as ways to give opponents more copies of him to try and take out. He never really used them in the way the technique was intended for, mainly because of the fact that with his chakra reserves, he could get away with more often than not just making an ungodly number of clones and simply overwhelm an opponent with them (even though with high quality opponents like Gaara and Kimmimaro it never worked out)
    Last edited by Titokhan; 10-02-2008 at 01:49 AM.
    come fight my brute here

Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    The meaning behind Orochimaru ambition is beyond what you're brains are capable of understanding.. So if I were you I'd leave it...
    Translation:

I'M NOT STUPID, IT IS YOU THAT IS THE STUPID ONE!

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    Spoiler!

This fails hard, why?

-Tsunade was technically killed and raped with Kusunagi. He would have killed her if he had killing intent, he was playng around. (Considering he had no jutsus and there was 2 against 1)
    -I'm talking about Sarutobi and sand Kazakage. And he still managed to make 2 of the greatest hokages his slaves.^^
    But this is all off topic so lets move on....

Quote Originally Posted by cj_miranda23 View Post
    ALA MICHAEL JACKSON
    c'mon SAUCEKE were going to disneyland

Quote Originally Posted by Advocat View Post

I'M STUPID, IT IS YOU THAT IS THE SMART ONE!
    Obviously...

here's a interesting idea. what if time in the toad mountain isn't the same as the regular narutoverse. what if what seems like a week in the narutoverse is actually 1 or 2 years in the toad mountain. i mean 3 days in the MS tsukiyomi world was just a few seconds in the real world. with that said naruto's current growth seems very plausible.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by iron_maiden View Post
    here's a interesting idea. what if time in the toad mountain isn't the same as the regular narutoverse. what if what seems like a week in the narutoverse is actually 1 or 2 years in the toad mountain. i mean 3 days in the MS tsukiyomi world was just a few seconds in the real world. with that said naruto's current growth seems very plausible.
    Yeah like the hyperbolic time chamber

But there's one prob with that, Myouboku mountain isn't a fictional place in a genjutsu. It actually exists and would've taken Naruto over a month to get there if he had walked to there. So unless the whole mountain region is hidden inside some sort of time/space jutsu bubble, where the toad sages can control the progress of time, that theory is not plausible. More than likely Naruto mastered senjutsu so fast is because the kyubi's yang chakra being leaked into him balanced out the enormous natural energy he must've pulled in when he jumped into the oil stopping him from turning into a toad. And Naruto knew the fate of the village depends on his training, he was really motivated and worked really hard as always whenever he's learned high level jutsus in week or less.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto