Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Another OK chapter, humorous, but still missing the substance that I have come to know and like of DGM.
    I think we can assume that "G" is some kind of "kid" that's playing some pranks... But some darker plot twists might be revealed later.

I noticed something too, Allen's hair is now longer, even when the Crown Clown is innactive!

If you don't see it, 14th is the Noah of Will, though not yet clarified. G can travel to different bodies and read their minds then use their abilities. He has emotions but doesn't have a solid body, so I presume he is not an innocence. I think the manga has said there are more than one person inherit the 14th's will, like the old man, may be Cross. G could be one of them.

Beside we just had a random chapter, Hoshino can't make another that's not related to the original story.

Thanks Bushidodude for the sig and avatar!

Click to join!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyki Mikk Kyou View Post
    If you don't see it, 14th is the Noah of Will, though not yet clarified. G can travel to different bodies and read their minds then use their abilities. He has emotions but doesn't have a solid body, so I presume he is not an innocence. I think the manga has said there are more than one person inherit the 14th's will, like the old man, may be Cross. G could be one of them.

Beside we just had a random chapter, Hoshino can't make another that's not related to the original story.
    I think it would be weird if there were others beside Allen that inerhited the 14th's will. Cross said that the 14th didn't have the "luxury" of choosing who to turn, like, he just had to take one he knew about, or something like that.
    I have no idea how G operates with that mind thing of his, but I don't see a direct connection to the 14th.

---

After reading chapter 137, I think that the 14th's will and the power of the Musician(and the 14th's Noah powers, whatever that is) are two different things. Leverrier said: "In the 14th's will it stated that he was killed by the Earl, but passed on his powers."
    Apparently the "will" doesn't have anything to do with the 14th's "power transfer". So maybe others inerhited the "will" as well. But I don't see why he would bother to do that...

Does anyone understand what I mean? ^^"

Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go wherever they want.

Click: http://forums.d-gray-man.com/

o.O Allen's sword didn't manage to ''exorcist'' G, so I don't think he's actually a Noah

Quote Originally Posted by Christi View Post
    o.O Allen's sword didn't manage to ''exorcist'' G, so I don't think he's actually a Noah
    He doesn't have to be a Noah.

The sword destroys "inner evil." It wouldn't even exorcise a Noah if that Noah wasn't evil, which is why I think it won't work on the 14th.

G is obviously not something of an evil nature or else he'd likely be dead.

woot! My spidey senses tell me that I'm 99.999999% certain that G is the kid who groped Emelia in the beginning of the arc....and sorry, but I can't see him turning out to be a noah...

nah, I honestly don't think we'll see him turning into a Noah.

However, I do suspect that Allen and everyone will encounter Tyki's brother soon. But thats just me thinking aloud.

In my own world of anime! Ain't it great?
    Yeah, I'm pretty convinced that G is that kid who gromped Emelia too, although G dies look alot taller. Yeah, maybe he's just playing a prank, but at the same time i think that G may have something to do with Allen and his past or the memories of the 14th. Meh... I'm confusing myself here.
    Ying and yang.... One can not live with out the other....Just like i can't live without anime!!!

Does anyone know when ch 175 comes out? there isn't another break, is there?
    夢の芸術家

Yume no geijutsuka. Artist of Dreams.

no chapter this week.