Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    110% D.Gray-fan Miss_Clockworks's Avatar
    you know what? sometimes I'm not sure myself...

D.Gray-man D.Gray-man 174 Discussion / 175 Predicitons

its out at onemanga!
    http://www.onemanga.com/D.Gray-Man/174/001/

Link made some interesting faces. O___o pfft!

Does anyone else feel that Allen and Kanda are just feeling a little "kick-happy" all of a sudden? its all they've been doing when fighting this guy. love it though. looks manly XD I think this Thief G is a youngin' causing some trouble I think this arc is showing off a lot of Link's abilities. Allen's gonna have a few questions for Link.......
    I don't CARE if the glass is half full or half empty, who the @%$# drank my soda?!
    D.Gray-man is my EVERY-drug

Now I have even more reason to believe this G is actually part of the 14th. In the cover art, Allen is wearing G's suit. G is probably the memory of 14th's childhood. And he can read memories from the processed bodies and use their abilities.

Anyways, Link is so cool on page 8. That panel is epic!

Thanks Bushidodude for the sig and avatar!

Click to join!

Spoiler!

I didn't see anything about G is being involved with the 14th at all.

I think G might remind Allen of something from his past. Maybe G really IS a ghost and a small child who also was abandoned by his parents like Allen. That's why he's stealing or maybe he's doing it for someone's sake. For instance, his family being poor and being sick or something like that. He seems to be a good kid though quite a troublemaker.

Will he or possibly she become an exorcist? I wish it was a woman better. The Order is deficient of women.

D.Gray-man is the BEST!!!

Nice chapter!

So the sword didn't hurt him? He's human then >_<

It's soo cool when Kanda and Allen fight together *____*

G being a kid is actually kind of cool. Makes this whole thing feel more original and it allows for more goofy stuff like what was in this chapter.

Still yet, I think going so far as saying that G really has so much of an important role as being connected to the 14th or Cross' killer seems really far-fetched now.

I'm still standing by what I said earlier. A goofy thief who came across an Innocence.

I also love seeing some of Link's fighting skills, even if they were brought on by some brat.

lol, I do love when Allen and Kanda fight together.

I also don't see G being connected with the 14th, in fact I believe its that kid that grabbed the police officers daughter at the beginning.

remember allen's sword cannot hurt innocence either (couldn't stop Lavi's hiban in the ark arc, when Lavi was being controlled by Road) So that'd also explain why it didn't make him retreat from Links body. Though him thinking Allen killed Link did make him run away, (which is hilarious) anywho, I think that kid is a compatible user, and is using it to cause trouble because he's just a kid. Its not impossible. Look how young Lenalee was when Lvellie captured her knowing she was compatible. (plus that filler arc with Mei Ling*which I kinda hated*). So I think thats the most likely possibility.

It would be interesting if G was part of the 14th, and Cross is behind the scenes making sure the will gets fulfilled. (Maybe the will is a list of things and people to bring near Allen to trigger the awakening?) O: None the less it is something with a low chance of happening. Anyway, since it has been confirmed that G is a kid, it's the little brat that copped a feel on Emilia! It has to be, and fits his character perfectly despite the fact we haven't seen much of him quite yet. Maybe he's stealing things as G so he can woo Emilia with his riches and have her run away with him to another country. xD Anyone notice how Allen and Kanda haven't bickered at each other at all in this mission yet?

Only real men wear pink. SigMitNavn's Avatar
    I love G for doing this to Link. Love love love. He's pretty, he's a major part of the story, he could be yaoi material, and stil NOONE NOTICES HIM? Maybe they will now... 8D (I'm saying this because my friend and I are like, two out of 10 people who notice this guy and it seems like we're the only ones who like him õ__o)
    Also, I really loved the art in this chapter. And I strongly believe that the kid who groped Emilia is G. Why else would he be introduced?

hahah.

Quote Originally Posted by SigMitNavn View Post
    I love G for doing this to Link. Love love love. He's pretty, he's a major part of the story, he could be yaoi material, and stil NOONE NOTICES HIM? Maybe they will now... 8D (I'm saying this because my friend and I are like, two out of 10 people who notice this guy and it seems like we're the only ones who like him õ__o)
    If you think no one likes Link, go to dgraydivinity, he's gotten hoards of fans within the past... ten or so chapters. He's not really yaoi material to me though. xD Not bishounen enough, but getting there. p: Hoshino has been making him quite the pretty boy lately.

It's not Hoshino's making him a pretty boy as much as it is making him more of a likable character.

I like the chill attitude that he has and the fact that G made him look like an overactive buffoon in this chapter was great.