Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

...wtf Kishimoto Wtf!

OK.... I have always been in favor of NAruto getting the "power up" that would put him in the future Kage league. But this is just, in my opinion, a BIG WTF from Kishimoto.
    He gives Sasuke 3 years to develop into a Kage lvl ninja and MS. Cool.. he went ALL OUT to show us his development... and now.. the main character.. the one we ALL wanted to see developing... POOF Sage mode in less than a week. Kishimoto phails... This "twist" is fucking weak.
    He also goes to shows us truly how strong Jiraya-sama was.. we all acknowledged that he was truly one of the strongest or THE strongest ninja till he died. He was 50+ years and he couldnt get Sage Mode completely right... and Naruto.. which has never been known for chakra control or natural talent... "perfects it" in less than a week... AND HE DIDNT even use the clones...
    Kishimoto gives his damn favorite character 3 years story time, like 150 chpts for development but gives his main character less than a week for his. WHY KISHI?! WHY?!
    Im I just "hating" on kishi or do you guys see what I mean? Discuss.

PS This is one of the reason Kishi is not genius writer. >_>

sasuke is not a kage lvl ninja even with his MS. sasuke is only a jounin

and also i dont thing jiraya masterd the sage mode cause he diden't have to,, he was bad ass with out it and how many other ninja would have made jiraya go into sage mode
    Last edited by bankai; 09-26-2008 at 10:05 PM.
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Not even a thread like this can put me down.

Naruto is back bitches. And this time, he means it.

Spoiler!

Awesome, just awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Go read one piece.
    what does one piece have to do with anything
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Justice is balance Camillebidan's Avatar
    I can agree with you in the "mastering" of sage arts, but i don't think Naruto will be able to go hermit mode anytime soon, what he just learned are the basics to Natural chakra, just like when Sanosuke got the basics of the Futai no kiwami but still was an amature in the presence of Anji the destroyer. and yeah he did use Clones, 3 to be precise. Unless Mt. frog is some ort of Hyperbolic time chamber like in DB where in case it is possible, we see a taller buffer naruto with long blonde Fabio hair lawlz. wouldn't suprise me is Kishi did something like that, like even thought a week went by in the 'outside world' many month or years have passed in the mountain, but hes just so stupid to notice it, and somehow there won't be any differences in appearance.

"When he saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer..."

Byakugan Vs. Rinnegan ByakuganSucka's Avatar
    i can see where you are coming from, honestly. But the only thing I could truly say is that maybe... just maybe... its because Naruto's abundance chakra. He does have a major chakra limit, even without the Kyuubi. And Kishi never did say how what Jiraiya's chakra stamina was, we can look at from his fights that it isn't nearly as much as Narutos. I'm just theorizing anyway. Hopefully it helps you look @ it from another standpoint.

"A failure, will always be a failure."

"You cannot fool my eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by luimac View Post
    OK.... I have always been in favor of NAruto getting the "power up" that would put him in the future Kage league. But this is just, in my opinion, a BIG WTF from Kishimoto.
    He gives Sasuke 3 years to develop into a Kage lvl ninja and MS. Cool.. he went ALL OUT to show us his development... and now.. the main character.. the one we ALL wanted to see developing... POOF Sage mode in less than a week. Kishimoto phails... This "twist" is fucking weak.
    He also goes to shows us truly how strong Jiraya-sama was.. we all acknowledged that he was truly one of the strongest or THE strongest ninja till he died. He was 50+ years and he couldnt get Sage Mode completely right... and Naruto.. which has never been known for chakra control or natural talent... "perfects it" in less than a week... AND HE DIDNT even use the clones...
    Kishimoto gives his damn favorite character 3 years story time, like 150 chpts for development but gives his main character less than a week for his. WHY KISHI?! WHY?!
    Im I just "hating" on kishi or do you guys see what I mean? Discuss.

PS This is one of the reason Kishi is not genius writer. >_>

1. Hmm I think Jiraiya never trained with the oil
    2. This might be the "talent" Naruto has for something, since everything else he has done has been sucky compared to others (Rasengan/Genjutsu/Normal Clones).
    3. I dont think Jiraiya trained his life there. He left after the great sage gave him his predicament (imo)
    4. He had 50+ years but what makes you think he trained to master sage mode? I mean he even hated that form and didnt really use it

I agree that Kishi did make a weird if not a stupid decision. It makes the sage training look really unimportant. Yet I wouldn't really want for this training to drag on.

But there are some things to say:
    1. As stated by Fukasaku, Naruto has more talent for this
    2. IMO Naruto has a lot more motivation than Jiraiya had it, when he was training (due to the current circumstances)
    3. Naruto is a hard worker (not saying that Jiraiya isn't)
    4. They have to speed up the training (as said before, because of the circumstances. I doubt that Jiraiya rushed his training. He most probably took it slow)

And maybe Kishi will explain this later on but honestly I don't really give a damn.

I would also have to guess that time on toad mountain goes along a little faster, and yes, he has J-man in his thoughts which has to be driving him. but this level of focus is something you generally see in Naruto only in life and death situations

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    I stopped reading once I saw the Sasuke being Kage level BS!