Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 38
  1. #21
    I agree with luimac about the part of the sharingan.
    Also old granny said it. Official it's known that if you fight a Doujutsu-User 1on1, you should run away if you're not at least also Doujutsu-User and equally strong. But for a 2on1 or a greater disadvantage it can be really hard for a Doujutsu-User, coz he just can attack 1 person directly and while he's at it he has an open defense.

    For me Kakashi is also just a really high ranked S-Class Jounin but no more. He might surpass the 4th and maybe also the 3rd Hokage sometimes, but for now he is far away from the level of a Sannin.
    Also Kabuto, who seems to be nearly equal to Kakashi, has a long way to go to reach Kakashi. He may have more Jutsus (and some are real mad!) but Kakashi learned to use the Sharingan really good while the timeskip and I dont see any development for Kabuto.

    I wouldnt count on Kabuto in a fight between him and Kakashi.
    There are just to many disadvantages on your side while fighting a Sharingan-User.

  2. #22
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by luimac View Post
    i never mean to attack anyone in my comments...
    well soldier pills are part of nija's combat... if u think that is "cheating" then tsunades regeneration jutsu before she died might be considered cheaing too.. is part of the ninja arsenal...
    tsunade did say that Kabuto is better as an overall ninja than her.. this doesnt mean he is actually better but it was put out there to make reference that Kabuto is able to battle Tsunade equally... and Kakashi we know should be able as well.. and this is before time skip..
    im not a fan of sharingan but u all are understimating it... Gai tactic to avoid genjutsu is just that.. to avoind genjutsu.. what would happened if ur not looking and Itachi or kakashi decide not to us genjutsu but an Amakeratsu or the REAL time/space manipulation attack that dismembered Deidara.. they go dead for not looking.. or at least lose fractions of a a sec before you notice whats comming.. and with those guys speed.. that is a big mistake..

    Even if its not his style.. I refer that Kakashi should be on the Kage to be list or in the if anything happenes to tsuande his our Kage list.. cause u know erosannin is not taking the position.. True he is more effective in battle.. but what kage lvl ninja wouldnt?! better than at home giving orders... I just think Kakashi had the abilities and mind to be Kage.... thats all.. not really going to happen but would be cool.. 3rd -> Yondaime (trained by Jiraya) -> Jiraya (replace by tsunade) and imagined if Kakashi (trained by the 4th.. would be a nice chain lol
    I don't feel attacked at all (if you was talking to me). In fact I get excited when the exchange of ideas heats up, but keeping the respect. I think that you are not disrespecting anyone.

    I agree Kakashi is a potential hokage and is in my list as well, he is the number four in my list.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scias View Post
    I agree with luimac about the part of the sharingan.
    Also old granny said it. Official it's known that if you fight a Doujutsu-User 1on1, you should run away if you're not at least also Doujutsu-User and equally strong. But for a 2on1 or a greater disadvantage it can be really hard for a Doujutsu-User, coz he just can attack 1 person directly and while he's at it he has an open defense.
    You are right and wrong at the same time, she was talking exclusevely about the Sharingan and not about doujutsu in general. She said:
    1. One on One run away.
    2. Two on One, if one falls under the gen jutsu effect the other can finish him up from behind
    3. Two on One, if the attacks fail then the second can dispel the genjutusu from the 1st.
    She was obviously talking about the gen-jutsu abilities of the sharingan. To what Kakashi replied:
    - This won't work with him,
    - Chiyo asked if her theories were wrong
    - Kakashi: Not but he is a Magenkyo Sharingan user, you can't dispel his gen jutsu.

    They were obiusly talking about the gen-jutsu effect of the sharingan.

    In a flashback Kakashi asked Guy about how he managed to avoid the effects of Itachi's Sharingan. He said that while fighting with him (kakashi) he developed a way to fight a sharingan user by looking to his feets. You can also see Itachi warning Kisame and the rest of Akatsuki about Guy (Gai in spanish) .

    Quote Originally Posted by Scias View Post
    For me Kakashi is also just a really high ranked S-Class Jounin but no more. He might surpass the 4th and maybe also the 3rd Hokage sometimes, but for now he is far away from the level of a Sannin.
    Also Kabuto, who seems to be nearly equal to Kakashi, has a long way to go to reach Kakashi. He may have more Jutsus (and some are real mad!) but Kakashi learned to use the Sharingan really good while the timeskip and I dont see any development for Kabuto.
    Agree, but again Kabuto is hiding something.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scias View Post
    I wouldnt count on Kabuto in a fight between him and Kakashi.
    There are just to many disadvantages on your side while fighting a Sharingan-User.
    As is explained in the manga, there are different waay to fight a Sharingan user. While the sharigan may have very powerful effects it drains a lot of chakra from the user, as explained by Kakashi while he was fighting against Itachi in Naruto2. The Sharingan is not fail proof as kakashi says : Greater the jutsu, greater the risk for the user.
    Last edited by Alterno; 08-02-2007 at 06:45 PM.

  3. #23
    Mending Hands Peacemaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    hhahahaa not telling you
    Posts
    215
    Kakashi is awesome

    I must admit that

  4. #24
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,001
    i thought so also

    but jiraiya is above kakashi, and tsunade can save people's lives (kakashi can really only end others and teach others).........

  5. #25
    Missing-nin Itachi8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    187
    I don't think it's a question of if he could. I don't think he would want to bother with it, he's like Jaraiya that way
    PROPERTY OF UCHIHA EST. 1999
    A good plan violently executed today is better than a perfect plan executed tomorrow.
    Sig by Ravona
    Official member of the Sasuke Haters Club

    If you have time to be terrorists, take pero out for a walk
    Spoiler!

  6. #26
    @Alterno
    I've already known what old granny said exactly but I thought in my mind that its correct even if you cant dispel his jutsu. Also if I remember correctly then Kakashi added that his MS is instantly (so you're just down and it wont take time for Itachi).
    But I think the 2on1 disadvantage is correct for Sharingan-User even if you can do MS coz of the great amount of chakra this attack of doujutsu costs the one to handle it (like you said).
    Even if Itachi or Kakashi f.e. could get down their opponent in no time, afterwards they will have a lot more trouble to face their 2nd opponent.

    This is also a good way to show why Itachi or Kakashi must nearly have a monsterous amount of chakra

    And Thanx Alterno for your additional comment.

  7. #27
    Kakashi would make a horrible hokage. Remember, he passed out after fighting Zabuza for the first time because he over used the Sharingan. That is his greatest strength and weakness. When he uses it, he only has a certain amount of time before he is going to pass out. Tsunade on the the other hand, she can throw alot of punches before getting close to passing out. When she chased down Orochimaru and Kabuto, she kept hitting the ground, and they were running for a while. You can tell they were because the city where the fight started was no where near them.

    Also, in a fight, no one is as smart as a medical nin. They know how to survive longer then normal people. She is the better Hokage.
    "Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moon light?" - The Joker

  8. #28
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by Scias View Post
    @Alterno
    I've already known what old granny said exactly but I thought in my mind that its correct even if you cant dispel his jutsu. Also if I remember correctly then Kakashi added that his MS is instantly (so you're just down and it wont take time for Itachi).
    But I think the 2on1 disadvantage is correct for Sharingan-User even if you can do MS coz of the great amount of chakra this attack of doujutsu costs the one to handle it (like you said).
    Even if Itachi or Kakashi f.e. could get down their opponent in no time, afterwards they will have a lot more trouble to face their 2nd opponent.

    This is also a good way to show why Itachi or Kakashi must nearly have a monsterous amount of chakra

    And Thanx Alterno for your additional comment.
    The magenkyo Sharingan gen-jutsu uses a lot of chakra, to the point that he was forced to retreat after using it on Kakashi. The Magenkyo's gen-jutsu is not instant but is the quicker of all the Magenkyo Sharingan effects. I think that it works by releasing a lot of Chakra in a few seconds, lets say between 3-6 seconds and as you saw with Kurenai and Asuma... if you close your eyes you won't be affected by that effect. Fighting a Magenkyo Sharingan talented as Itachi Uchiha should be or is indeed extremely hard if you consider his background in konoha's military force.

    What I like about Naruto is that while this is also all fantasy, it set limits or real conditions to the fantasy. For example Kakashi is in potential the the ultimate shinobi, he is excellent in ninjutsu and in Tae-jutsu. He can use gen jutsus even without using sharinga and can choose from a library of 1,000+ jutsus (as said by zabusa). He also can manipulate chakra (Chidori, Raikiri, Ransengan), Kakashi could be the ultimate weapon, but he has weakness that limits him. For example:
    1. He don't have the enough chakra for the vast library of jutsu that he knows.
    2. His Sharingan is always active and draining chakra, thats why he uses his foreband to hide his Sharingan's eye.
    As he says As greater the jutsu is, greater the risk for the user.
    Last edited by Alterno; 08-03-2007 at 02:32 AM.

  9. #29
    personally. as seen in many fights kakashi isn't all that he was made to seem. in a fight lasting longer than lets say 10-15 minutes hes out of chakra from using his sharingan. he has some very nice jutsu but he cant use them all. and yes he is a very intelligent shinobi and has alot of skill but he cant last very long and it seems he is fairly useless in long term battles. therefore kakashi would never be able to to hokage.. hes just too weak.
    Yondaime <3 Naruto

  10. #30
    You got MS'ed z3n0cid3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    357
    i think tsunade became hokage because of her experience and her abilities in medical jutsus. kakashi is a hella strong ninja but he needs to go out on missions and etc. also, using his MS can take him out after a fight and hokage cant be unconcious... lol i think tsunade is more fit to be kage ^^

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 05-30-2011, 04:26 AM
  2. What will Kakashi say?
    By Erpada in forum Naruto
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-14-2008, 08:16 PM
  3. Kakashi For Hokage!
    By K-oz in forum Naruto
    Replies: 123
    Last Post: 01-10-2008, 01:43 AM
  4. The Hokage Effect
    By g7_gomitat7 in forum Graveyard
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-27-2007, 04:17 PM
  5. The Third Hokage
    By yeLLoW_Flash in forum Naruto
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-17-2007, 03:40 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •