Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    its not all about strength, its who is better suited. if kakashi is/was so good, he'd be Hokage right now, wouldnt he? be real. he's follower not a leader. he takes orders, he doesnt give them. he is the soldier and she is the general. enough said

well they were all soldiers to start with.. is how they develop that makes them Hokage... I think Kakashi has develop into Hokage material... shiiit the 3rd wanted Oro for Kage since he was like 8.. so it also comes down to a matter of talent

Quote Originally Posted by luimac View Post
    well i believe kakashi is stronger than Tsunade... i mean as a ninja not in strenght.. kabuto woop tsunade and kakashi now can bet kabuto in my opinion... Jiraya is another case.. I do believe he is stronger but at the same time he is not Hokage cause he doesnt want to be... actually he was cosen as Hokage by the elders and feudal lords but he just put tsunade in ihs place.. but compared to tsunade i think kakashi is stronger...
    You have a seriouslly lack of knowledge about the serie. Kabutos was and is years away from being at Tsunade. The only weakness that Tsunade had was her fear to blood "hemophpbia". Fear that she developed after losing her brother and later in the history by losing her boyfriend. She overcame that fear and one puch was more than enough to knock Kabuto. And remember that Kabuto made several cuts to her articulations.

Quote Originally Posted by oOYourdadOo View Post
    Kakashi is not a leader, he is a soldier. His talents and abilities are all suited for battles, not running a village. Tsunade is better suited to be a Hokage then Kakashi.
    Wrong... A chunin is good enough to lead people, Kakashi is a jounin and he can lead and do by himself rank A missions.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    I think Kakashi, Tsunade, and Kabuto are all just about equal strength.

And that's saying a LOT for Tsunade. She's not supposed to be strong, she's a friggin' medical nin!
    Lack of knowledge here too. Tsunade can be considered the first medical nin and in fact most of the healing jutsus, antidotes and the medical stuff was developed by her. She was pretty much like all the ninja, till she complained to Sandaime about the lack of medical knowledge in the battleground, then she decides to start reasearch and train ninja in healing abilities.

If you look at it, medical nin are suposed strong as their partner or even stronger, because their job is to survive at any cost. You can read about it in a flashback where Tsunade explain Sakura about how important is to evade the attack from an enemy for medical-nin.

Quote Originally Posted by megoman View Post
    she is a medic nin with freak strength!.

I think kakashi is stringer than Tsuande because, of MS, he can just copy her healing style
    The Sharingan is not the great... Kakashi said that Might guy found a way to fight a sharingan user by focusing on the feets of his oponents. So if you avoid eyes contact with the Sharingan user you can sucessfully avoid his gen jutsu effects. And in the case of Kakashi MS effect, he needs time to build the chakra and time to aim, by then he would be done with just one hit. Greater the jutusu, greater the risk for the user.

Even if you can memorize an attack (jutsu, ninjutsu, genjutsu), it doesn't mean that you can perform it. Sasuke for example he had to create his own version of lee lotus attack and he said tha's something that Idon't want to reapeat, because his body can't handle it.
    Last edited by Alterno; 08-02-2007 at 04:04 PM.

lack of knowledge? U seen the databooks man? kakashi is the highest in overall ninja.. if im not mistaken.. pluskabuto use tsunade weakness yes but tsunade herself said Kabuto was better as an overall ninja.. better movements, better ninjutsu, etc.. read that chapter again.. and Kabuto was suppsoe to be as strong as kakashi back then.. after the skip i believe kakashi is stronger than kabuto... and so I do believe he has a right to be kage.. AND yes i believe he is stronger than tsunade if they make them fight..

Banned
    Kakashi is not a leader, he is a soldier. His talents and abilities are all suited for battles, not running a village. Tsunade is better suited to be a Hokage then Kakashi.
    I'm 100% agreeing wit this one

Quote Originally Posted by luimac View Post
    lack of knowledge? U seen the databooks man? kakashi is the highest in overall ninja.. if im not mistaken.. pluskabuto use tsunade weakness yes but tsunade herself said Kabuto was better as an overall ninja.. better movements, better ninjutsu, etc.. read that chapter again.. and Kabuto was suppsoe to be as strong as kakashi back then.. after the skip i believe kakashi is stronger than kabuto... and so I do believe he has a right to be kage.. AND yes i believe he is stronger than tsunade if they make them fight..
    Yes I have read the databooks, all of them including the one with the personalaties comparison. As for kabuto the only thing that Tsunade praised about Kabuto was his recovering ability. Maybe you didn't notice this, but Kabuto eated 2 soldiers pills to fight against tsunade and at the end he had not more option than to cut himself and start bleeding. Volume 19 to 20.

@Alterno

Don't quote or comment on anything I say if you're gonna misinterpret what I said and make yourself look stupid. I never said the level of skill had anything to do with being Hokage. I said it would be out of place for Kakashi to be Hokage since that isn't his "style". He is more suited to be on the battlefield then being behind a desk giving orders. Tsunade didn't nor does she want to be on the battlefield anymore. She is also a skilled medical nin and a Legendary Senin who is more of an appropiate choice to be a kage.

The Sharingan is not the great... Kakashi said that Might guy found a way to fight a sharingan user by focusing on the feets of his oponents. So if you avoid eyes contact with the Sharingan user you can sucessfully avoid his gen jutsu effects. And in the case of Kakashi MS effect, he needs time to build the chakra and time to aim, by then he would be done with just one hit. Greater the jutusu, greater the risk for the user.

Even if you can memorize an attack (jutsu, ninjutsu, genjutsu), it doesn't mean that you can perform it. Sasuke for example he had to create his own version of lee lotus attack and he said tha's something that Idon't want to reapeat, because his body can't handle it.
    I do agree with this though.

That's what I quoted. You clearly said that Kakashi is a soldier not a leader. And I just answered you that in the world of Naruto all you need to be considered a leader or lead shinobi is to be a chunin as pointed in the manga.

But now that you explains it in this way

@Alterno

Don't quote or comment on anything I say if you're gonna misinterpret what I said and make yourself look stupid. I never said the level of skill had anything to do with being Hokage. I said it would be out of place for Kakashi to be Hokage since that isn't his "style". He is more suited to be on the battlefield then being behind a desk giving orders. Tsunade didn't nor does she want to be on the battlefield anymore. She is also a skilled medical nin and a Legendary Senin who is more of an appropiate choice to be a kage.
    it makes more sense.

Peace.

i think we forget the politics. you forget that the 3rd was killed. this looks really bad on the villages part and makes them sound weak. now kakashi is great and well known and all but the time calls for some1 that every nation knows and respects. what would be better for the other nations to hear then one of the 3 legendary sanin became hokage. even the average person we saw wen naruto was learnin rasengan was scared when he find out who jiraya was

i never mean to attack anyone in my comments...
    well soldier pills are part of nija's combat... if u think that is "cheating" then tsunades regeneration jutsu before she died might be considered cheaing too.. is part of the ninja arsenal...
    tsunade did say that Kabuto is better as an overall ninja than her.. this doesnt mean he is actually better but it was put out there to make reference that Kabuto is able to battle Tsunade equally... and Kakashi we know should be able as well.. and this is before time skip..
    im not a fan of sharingan but u all are understimating it... Gai tactic to avoid genjutsu is just that.. to avoind genjutsu.. what would happened if ur not looking and Itachi or kakashi decide not to us genjutsu but an Amakeratsu or the REAL time/space manipulation attack that dismembered Deidara.. they go dead for not looking.. or at least lose fractions of a a sec before you notice whats comming.. and with those guys speed.. that is a big mistake..

Even if its not his style.. I refer that Kakashi should be on the Kage to be list or in the if anything happenes to tsuande his our Kage list.. cause u know erosannin is not taking the position.. True he is more effective in battle.. but what kage lvl ninja wouldnt?! better than at home giving orders... I just think Kakashi had the abilities and mind to be Kage.... thats all.. not really going to happen but would be cool.. 3rd -> Yondaime (trained by Jiraya) -> Jiraya (replace by tsunade) and imagined if Kakashi (trained by the 4th.. would be a nice chain lol