Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Love Hina

  1. #11
    cakes~ Pix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Hatsunejima
    Posts
    187
    How about Negima!: Magister Negi Magi? It's quite similar to Love Hina and it's by the same author. However there's more action and fantasy than Love Hina.

  2. #12
    Couldn't be fucked Archiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Posts
    3,136
    Quote Originally Posted by Pix View Post
    How about Negima!: Magister Negi Magi? It's quite similar to Love Hina and it's by the same author. However there's more action and fantasy than Love Hina.
    And then add Negima?! or was it Negima!?..(that whole spin-off/remake series)

    And Sumomomo Momomo: Chijou Saikyou no Yome is also a funny little series as well.

    Spoiler!


    Why don't more people read these mangas?

  3. #13
    Member 48dreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    The Milky Way
    Posts
    30
    Shouldn't this be moved to the Shonen forum? Love Hina is shonen the last time I checked.

    One of the best manga I've read so far!

  4. #14
    Yes, I think mods have other bussines to take care of at the moment

    Btw, Love Hina was a bit boring (the manga), but the anime was funny and entertaining

  5. #15
    I honestly think there will be confusion about the whole Seinen/Shounen thing probably in the entire existance on this forum, but oh well, it happens.

    Love Hina is one of my favorite manga's and so I always greatly enjoy Mahou Sensei Negima since it is done by the same mangaka.

  6. #16
    Regular Member fawad=naruto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    california
    Posts
    227
    seinen manga like a little hintai manga or wht i read the little description on the bootom saying its not for uyoung readers so is it

  7. #17
    †gangsta† kryu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    353
    Quote Originally Posted by fawad=naruto View Post
    seinen manga like a little hintai manga or wht i read the little description on the bootom saying its not for uyoung readers so is it
    Seinen (青年, Seinen?) is a subset of manga that is generally targeted at an 18–30 year old male audience, but the audience can be much older with some comics aimed at businessmen well into their 40s. It has a wide variety of art styles and more variation in subject matter, ranging from the avant-garde to the pornographic. The female equivalent to seinen manga is josei manga. The genre is comparable to the English terms and genre "adult" (or "mature audiences").
    Quote Originally Posted by CiTo_Uchiha View Post
    Kishi says:

    Uchiha = God

    Uzumaki = Shit
    Spoiler!

  8. #18

    Cool

    lets see well i know there's a manga by the same author
    called mahou sensei negima
    the cahracters are drawn almost the same bu they are younger
    ------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    Yes, I think mods have other bussines to take care of at the moment

    Btw, Love Hina was a bit boring (the manga), but the anime was funny and entertaining
    well i'v only read the very last volume (14)... it was kinda weird
    Last edited by mangamaniac; 01-07-2008 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  9. #19
    Hello,

    I just wanted to say that love hina is an awesome manga and for those who still haven't read it. Just read it because the graphics are so well drawn and it's so funny. It's maybe one of the very few manga that made me laugh so hard. PS: i'm a dude and no gay so it's for both men and women.

    If you want more of this, then i suggest reading as others have previously said, mahou sensei negima from the same author.
    I also recommend to read Mx0 which is i think the same style but not from the same author. It's really fun and i regret deeply that the author had to end it so abruptly.

  10. #20
    H+ xioaxioa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Location Moved
    Posts
    2,719
    Quote Originally Posted by skillder View Post
    Hello,

    I just wanted to say that love hina is an awesome manga and for those who still haven't read it. Just read it because the graphics are so well drawn and it's so funny. It's maybe one of the very few manga that made me laugh so hard. PS: i'm a dude and no gay so it's for both men and women.

    If you want more of this, then i suggest reading as others have previously said, mahou sensei negima from the same author.
    I also recommend to read Mx0 which is i think the same style but not from the same author. It's really fun and i regret deeply that the author had to end it so abruptly.
    Nah dude. Love Hina is 100% for males. Love and Romance is for men; Women just make it sappy and gay. Of which, I have to agree, Love Hina should be on every bodies reading list. I would even say that it has the same legendary status as Dragonball. They both completely changed shonen manga to what it is now; either action packed and funny or romantic/fan-service and funny.

    I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •