Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I used to come back from Primary school and watch DBZ ^_^ precious memories.....then a few years after I'd watch the late runs of Outlaw Star and Gundam Wing....
    R.I.P Toonami.....I wouldn't be the lazy, nerdy, pervert I am without you.

Decidedly Undecided
    There goes my hope for Saturday Night TV. It'll never be the same. First Snick, then Toonami...What next to go, Adult Swim? But I digress...Did they state why it was gonna end?

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

cause it doesnt fit there new agenda for crappy programs

JOIN THE GINTAMA FAN CLUB.. "Just do it" *click here*

D.Gray-man FC Members List

My Anime List

damn......Toonami has made me found my love for anime which lead to mangas. They introduced me to DBZ, Rurouni Kenshin, Outlaw Star......daamn sad to see them go

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

Decidedly Undecided
    Wait...Didn't fit the plans? WTF? We're gonna have to sit through another lame season of Class of 3000? Of Juniper Lee? Of, dare I say...Totally Spies?

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    I don't know about the rest of you but I will miss toonami. This was my start with anime which eventually lead to my love of manga. Although after TOM 4 was introduced it started to go down hill due to the demographic being aimed more at children and less at teens I still owe Toonami alot because it taught me to appreciate good aime and figure out why most american cartoons sucked and still do to this day. I was introduced to Gundam, Ronnin warriors, and Voltron all at the same time And this is why I love Anime and always will

So I say thank you and Good Bye to Toonami. There will never be another anime block quite like it. Adult Swim comes close but its missing the sarcastic robotic host with a love for video games

R.I.P. Toonami March 17, 1997 - September 20, 2008
    pfffff

We lost Toonami over a year ago. But point taken. Toonami was where I first watched One Piece
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Banned
    The only reason I watched Toonami was because of Rurouni Kenshin. That came on in my early teenage years though. Toonami just became crap. The only reason why peopled watched is because of DBZ

a.k.a Action Bastard Bushido Brown's Avatar
    Well it had a good early run, but when they went to weekends it went down hill. I first started watching it when dragonball z first came out, when goku got to namek and was about to fight Racom they would always go back to episode one and it would make me SO mad cuz i wanted to see what was next, then said they was going to come out with more episodes. at 5:30 it was dbz time for me, money could have been falling from the sky i wouldnt of cared. I remember the fat tom, then they made him slimer and cooler. The great shows was DBZ, YU YU HAKUSHU, ZOIDS (the battle one) SAILOR MOON, GUNDAM WING, TENCHI MUYO, OUTLAW STAR, R. KENSHIN, NARUTO and REBOOT. Cartoon Network started to run it into the ground by moving it from weekdays to saturday only,But i wasnt the same Toonami anyway. So i thank Toonami for the good times and getting me more into manga. RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Actually if I remember Cartoon Network used to show late night anime around 12am est(for me) to 6am est. After that became such a hit thats when Toonami was introduced. So something has to kill something. Toonami was a big killer for me. If it wasn't for DBZ, I would of never watched it.
    lol i remembered that too. i would stay up late just to watch robotech, dbz, kenshin, outlawstar, some other old animes. toonami only furthered my love for anime because i had other channels that originally sparked my anime interest. toonami sure did blow out back in like 2003 or 04? but stilll they my gratitude. thx toonami!

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    pfffff

We lost Toonami over a year ago. But point taken. Toonami was where I first watched One Piece
    thats around the time tom 4 was introduced which i mentioned. toonami sucked for a while before they finally decided to pull the plugh. i don't blame toonami for the change but i do blame cartoonnetwork because noew all of their programing sucks besides family guy, american dad and on occasion robot chicken

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN