Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    YOU.... you just referred those manga series whose name shall not be pronounced here, YOU HERETIC!!!

since you referred those manga series whose name shall not be pronounced here, now i'll have to post this: (spoiler tag)

Spoiler!

and by the way, take a look at this xD
    Spoiler!

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

Aw crap. I can't believe she IS a Shichibukai. Right out of the frying pan and into the Freezer. Poor Luffy.
    Ah well. At least he's not a pervert, and thank god Sanji didn't land there at all (else he'd be turned to stone, and we'd have a very pissed off Luffy).

Judging from how cruel she seemingly is, I only pray that Luffy gives her a face beating she won't forget. Besides, just about every cruel bastard he comes across gets their just desserts.

(Note: Oi! Isn't that one of the same Vice Admirals that participated in the Buster Call on Enies Lobby?)

Uk1t4k3
    This is getting interesting by introducing a female meber of shichibukai. I hope that her ability would not be affected by strong people with "Spirit" otherwise it would be no fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Theia_Loki View Post
    Aw crap. I can't believe she IS a Shichibukai. Right out of the frying pan and into the Freezer. Poor Luffy.
    Ah well. At least he's not a pervert, and thank god Sanji didn't land there at all (else he'd be turned to stone, and we'd have a very pissed off Luffy).

Judging from how cruel she seemingly is, I only pray that Luffy gives her a face beating she won't forget. Besides, just about every cruel bastard he comes across gets their just desserts.

(Note: Oi! Isn't that one of the same Vice Admirals that participated in the Buster Call on Enies Lobby?)
    i doubt luffy would be able to rip her a new one right now. There's a reason why oda introduced her as the last one, so expect her to be a hell of a lot stronger then moria or croco. And i think she will be what the other female strawhats need to strive to be. She will be the measuring bar for the 'eventually' strongest female in the strawhats. (could be robin, could be a person still to come, i doubt it will be nami.)

Anyway: this woman is sanji's living dream and nightmare at the same time

Active follower and dieheart fan of the following running manga's:
    One Piece
    Naruto
    D. Grayman
    Bleach
    Fairy Tail
    Soul Eater
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
    Skip beat
    Vampire Knight
    Bakuman

Has luffy ever fought a female??? Does he have a 'never hit women' policy like sanji????

I can't imagine luffy hitting a woman

Uk1t4k3
    Maybe sanji won't be affect by her ability because sanji is special especially towards woman. As for luffy hitting a woman, there is a high chance because he already did hit a woman before.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyritzis View Post
    Has luffy ever fought a female??? Does he have a 'never hit women' policy like sanji????

Lady Alvida. the fat version.

Spoiler!

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by popoy08 View Post
    Lady Alvida. the fat version.
    Lol, the fat version PPPP, He also hit Vivi, when they were in the dessert, Vivi started to say that they should stop helping her, cuz its none of their business...

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonflame View Post
    i doubt luffy would be able to rip her a new one right now. There's a reason why oda introduced her as the last one, so expect her to be a hell of a lot stronger then moria or croco. And i think she will be what the other female strawhats need to strive to be. She will be the measuring bar for the 'eventually' strongest female in the strawhats. (could be robin, could be a person still to come, i doubt it will be nami.)

Anyway: this woman is sanji's living dream and nightmare at the same time
    Actually, I don't think the reason Oda kept her for last is because she's one of the strongest Shichibukai — TBH, most of the others seem stronger. It could be something as simple as keeping the fact that one of the Shichibukai is female a surprise.

About Hancock's strength... for now, she doesn't seem that strong. There has to be another aspect to her ability, though, as there are a lot of men who wouldn't be affected by lust, not to mention the women. In fact, none of the present and past Shichibukai seem the type to be affected by lust, they're too focused. Hmm... I wonder what the other ace up her sleeve is?