Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    New important info on the spoiler thread.

Spoiler!

Heh. I called her being a Shichibukai.

I wish the spoiler scans were of better quality, though. I'm having a hard time reading the text — too many kanji, and I understand the spoken word better than the written one, but it would help if the furigana was clearer. Meh. I guess I'll wait for clearer raws.

BTW, eXM, where did your friend get the name Whitebeard? Whitebeard's name (白ひげ) never came up in the spoiler text. From what I understand of the text, it seems that a Marine officer (a vice admiral?) came to summon Hancock (for the Whitebeard vs Shichibukai fight, perhaps?). In "gratitude", Hancock turned all that officer's men to stone — perhaps because they're too close to Amazon Lily? If the Marine was a high-ranked officer, then that would explain why she let him live.

Edit: Thanks for the new info, popoy. Looks like I was right, the guy was a vice admiral and it was his men that was turned to stone. At least those Japanese lessons weren't useless.

anyway, at least she's hot!

But she's sooooo gonna figh the strawhats. She doesn't look like the kind of woman that would become friends with them.

And thank god that whitebeardthing got cleared up, it would suck if he would be defeated already>.>

Active follower and dieheart fan of the following running manga's:
    One Piece
    Naruto
    D. Grayman
    Bleach
    Fairy Tail
    Soul Eater
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
    Skip beat
    Vampire Knight
    Bakuman

wOw! boa hancock is really a hot one! she's a lot prettier than the other females in OP.

Anyway, The translation script is also out in the spoilers thread
    Last edited by popoy08; 09-24-2008 at 08:51 AM.

Spoiler!

Ty popoy08, I knew it was too soon for her to fight the whitebeard pirates.

I should have gone with my heart!

I find her interesting. It would be cool if she's luffy's mother. A kick-ass family.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by popoy08 View Post
    I find her interesting. It would be cool if she's luffy's mother. A kick-ass family.
    Ugh, I hope not! The woman is evil. Did you see how she just killed an entire crew without a second thought, and with no real reason to do so? >_<

Hmm... so her power turns those who look at her with lust into stone? Gives a new meaning to the phrase "hard as a rock". Heh. Looks like she's Sanji's kryptonite — I'm not sure Luffy, Chopper or Zoro would be affected, and Franky's old enough to have more control over himself. Ussop, I'm not so sure about — his negativity might save him again. Brook, though, is rather perverted, so he'll probably be affected.

Quote Originally Posted by onepinksheep View Post
    Ugh, I hope not! The woman is evil. Did you see how she just killed an entire crew without a second thought, and with no real reason to do so? >_<

Hmm... so her power turns those who look at her with lust into stone? Gives a new meaning to the phrase "hard as a rock". Heh. Looks like she's Sanji's kryptonite — I'm not sure Luffy, Chopper or Zoro would be affected, and Franky's old enough to have more control over himself. Ussop, I'm not so sure about — his negativity might save him again. Brook, though, is rather perverted, so he'll probably be affected.
    I don't want Boa Hancock to be Luffy's mom either. She' kicked a kitten! I don't think Luffy or Zoro could be effected by her. And Ussop only has eyes for Kaya.

By Boa Hancock's pic, I still say Alvida is more beautiful.

5 new spoiler pics added!!!!

"Margaret: What are you talking about? Of course it is, it's endowed with "haki"!!
    Luffy: haki?"
    am i the only one, thinking this is a bit important....
    so, kuma sent luffy to this island to learn how to use haki,interesting... very interesting! i'm already imagining luffy with gear 3rd and haki!

Quote Originally Posted by onepinksheep View Post
    Heh. I called her being a Shichibukai.

I wish the spoiler scans were of better quality, though. I'm having a hard time reading the text — too many kanji, and I understand the spoken word better than the written one, but it would help if the furigana was clearer. Meh. I guess I'll wait for clearer raws.

BTW, eXM, where did your friend get the name Whitebeard? Whitebeard's name (白ひげ) never came up in the spoiler text. From what I understand of the text, it seems that a Marine officer (a vice admiral?) came to summon Hancock (for the Whitebeard vs Shichibukai fight, perhaps?). In "gratitude", Hancock turned all that officer's men to stone — perhaps because they're too close to Amazon Lily? If the Marine was a high-ranked officer, then that would explain why she let him live.

Edit: Thanks for the new info, popoy. Looks like I was right, the guy was a vice admiral and it was his men that was turned to stone. At least those Japanese lessons weren't useless.

hey i'm only the messenger, i dont know the guys at APforums, althought i'm registered there!!!! and i posted a message here with the correct translation!

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

first, OK she 's really hot and far far different from that youkou lol
    snake island, ... I remember no one think about medusa hmm...that's really amazing Oda so on Amazone Lily there are many "stone" ,arent there? it makes me think about saga trainning in Naruto