Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    its geting beter it better just not go back to sasgay, also i hope naruto will now be learning some new justus

Verification: Confirmed
    Source: 2CH

とりあえずナルト油無しで仙人モードになることが出来た
    Naruto can go into Sennin-mode now without the oil.

フカサク(蛙かはしとらんが目のクマはある……自来也ちゃんより才能あるかもしれんの)
    そんで次は仙人モードでの実践練習をするらしい
    Fukasaku: For those with the power of the toads, if they don't wash their eyes, they'll develop swollen eyes... Naruto may have greater talent (with natural energy) than Jiraiya. It looks like putting Sennin-mode into practice is next.

夜 (Night)

ナルト「これじゃだめだ……」どうやら夜フカサクに内緒で一人で練習してるらしい
    Naruto: "This is no good." By some means during the night he practices in secret without the guidance of Fukasaku

場面は変わり木の葉 (Scene changes to Konoha)

シズネが死体の解体したり暁の捕まえた奴に尋問したり(頭にフィルターみたいのがあって失敗ら しい)してる
    Shizune dissects the Pain corpse and interrogates one of the captured Akatsuki (I can't tell who this would be without the pictures but guessing it's one of the lowbie nins Jiraiya captured before Konan-Pain showdown) but Shizune is unsuccessful at finding anything important.

木の葉外(?) Outside of Konoha (Spoiler Question Mark)
    忍者の死体が一体 The dead bodies of ninjas have been gathered together

次のコマにはもっと忍者の死体 The next page shows more and more dead ninja.

ペイン木ノ葉に到着 Pain has arrived at Konoha (after a prolonged vacation).
    Last edited by damnz; 09-24-2008 at 08:26 PM.

FUCK YEAH. No Sasuke. Naruto can use Senjutsu without oil. Pein arrives at Konoha. Finally!!!

so wait... If using the Kyuubi changes his eyes, and using senjutsu changes hie eyes, what happens if he does both?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

so wait... If using the Kyuubi changes his eyes, and using senjutsu changes hie eyes, what happens if he does both?
    People would fall in love with the awesomeness

lol nine-frog-tails maybe haah thats lame
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad

BTW, what do you think of my eye design above? ( quick drawup)
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

i think it was have the frog eyes but with a red fox pupil, anyway i got the gists of what is ganno happen this chapter and i like it, looking forward now to the next one.

Now the manga is moving to the real stuff.

Pain, naruto completing senjutsu, konoha battle coming

Big Big Big events are coming up.

New eye-jutsu, stronger than sharingan!