Is it possible to post hentai releases?

hi guys, i wanted to ask you about this:
    i've been editing hentai for more than a year and i'm listed on mangaupdates even though their listing is far from being complete, and their DL doesn't link to my rapidshare links but to someone else who reuploaded my releases on his space
    http://www.mangaupdates.com/groups.html?id=1827
    (dunno if i can post the link, hope it's not considered spam )

i always release through rapidshare, and i usually work on entire mangas, sometimes on magazines, releasing chapter by chapter.

now i wanted to ask you if it was possible for me to post my releases here on mangashare. i've seen you don't have an "hentai" genre in the "add a manga" form on the main site, and searching on the forum, i've seen posting hentai images here is totally forbidden, that's a thing i totally respect, but i thought it could be possible for me, applying to those rules (no h-images), to post my releases through the main site.

maybe you could put a filter in the releases section, to remove hentai releases for those who don't want to see them. this way you could grant even to hentai scanlators like me to put our releases on mangashare.

Let me know if it's possible, i'd really appreciate this opportunity

Sorry, but no. It may go as far as mature manga where it's censored like "My Balls" or "Haru yo Koi". But we don't accept any sorts of hentai.

that's too bad! but it's your site, it's your choice.
    thanks anyhow for replying to me.

Uploader
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaya83 View Post
    hi guys, i wanted to ask you about this:
    i've been editing hentai for more than a year and i'm listed on mangaupdates even though their listing is far from being complete, and their DL doesn't link to my rapidshare links but to someone else who reuploaded my releases on his space
    http://www.mangaupdates.com/groups.html?id=1827
    (dunno if i can post the link, hope it's not considered spam )
    I think you can talk to the admin of mangaupdates to post your rapidshare link.
    Recently they don't accept hentai DL link because some people (not the scanlator) submit their own link to earn rapid point.