Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Veteran Member
    i think the sand powers are his own, considering the 3rd kazekage controlled iron much like gaara's sand

But the 3rd Kaze wasn't a thing

and ya, his powers were his own

but he lost that "protection" that he had

What he lost is the sand appearing from nowhere to protect him which was the Shukaku defending his back or his weak spots where he didnt had attention.

The sand was bound with him because his mother did something to it? Shukaku had nothing to do with it. If i can remember correctly

Wasn't his mothers will to protect him the automatic defence of sand? As Kirov said I don't think Shukaku had any control over that.

In a place that doesn't even know what manga is
    Now at least he can get some sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fourth View Post
    Wasn't his mothers will to protect him the automatic defence of sand? As Kirov said I don't think Shukaku had any control over that.
    The sand is his mother. When her mother die sher cursed the sand for what they did to her and her son, in that moment she became sand.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaya View Post
    I didn't think you needed to be a Jinkurichi to be a Kage. From what I gathered they only put him in that position to control him. Now that he doesn't have Shukaku why would they keep him? But if his powers were the same then I could see them keeping him.
    I know, I didn't mean you did. To become Kage you need to be first the strongest shinobi of your village. And I'm not talking a brute force, when I talk of strenght I talk about strenght in Naruto. I talk about everything (experience, skills, physical abilities, Stamina, etc..). The elders of Konoha accepted Tsunade because she was the only one stronger than Jiraiya and because as Deidara admitted she is better for the role than him. However Since Konoha is a military nation, they needed a strong leader. Pretty much to avoid beng attacked by another shinobi nation. By the way the two elders were part of Sandaime Hokage "sarutobi" team.

the autosand defense was provided by Shukaku in the same way Kyuubi gives autohealing powers to naruto... to protect his host.. cause they die.. so does the Bijuu..
    I think Gaara wou.ld probably is training to see whats the damage after the Bijuu was extracted. He would probably stay Kage unless the powerdown has been too much

Quote Originally Posted by Amaya View Post
    Now at least he can get some sleep.

Maybe he'll be hibernating for a long time

LOL! Yes he will be doing some good sleeping now! LOL!