Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 90
  1. #61
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,404
    Ooh, can I join?

  2. #62
    どうしてこうなった! Sangaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Nottinghamshire
    Posts
    2,003
    updated the members list, still not enough people :|

  3. #63
    Sshheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thsv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,284
    Zetsuboushita!!!!

    Someone forgot to add me to the list.

    My existence has been ignored.

    In addition I just realised that because I pre-ordered both volumes 1 and 2 together I won't get them till 19th May.

    There is only one option left to me.

    /me goes to find a noose
    Last edited by thsv; 01-20-2009 at 04:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

  4. #64
    Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Kushieda View Post
    "Instant Order Update for Kushieda. You purchased this item on December 30, 2008."

    That's what amazon tells me
    Aww I just found it....oh well. I'm still gonna buy it. And the anime if it ever comes out here ever.


    Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

    Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

    MyAnimeList MyMangaList

  5. #65
    Colonel of SOS Brigade Kushieda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    1,048
    Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    Zetsuboushita!!!!

    Someone forgot to add me to the list.

    My existence has been ignored.

    In addition I just realised that because I pre-ordered both volumes 1 and 2 together I won't get them till 19th May.

    There is only one option left to me.

    /me goes to find a noose
    lol, I was smart and said to ship them as soon as they are available

    I'm in despair that my fellow despair lover is in despair!

    --EDIT

    Also, I just noticed that a MOD changed my sig

    they erased my link to this club that said "Just kill yourself"

    must not have a dark enough sense of humor

    this has left me in despair


    Index by sangaz - All Hail Suzumiya-dono

  6. #66
    Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Kushieda View Post
    lol, I was smart and said to ship them as soon as they are available

    I'm in despair that my fellow despair lover is in despair!

    --EDIT

    Also, I just noticed that a MOD changed my sig

    they erased my link to this club that said "Just kill yourself"

    must not have a dark enough sense of humor

    this has left me in despair
    Zetsuboushita! Mods erasing suggestions towards suicide that are untrue has left me in despair!


    Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

    Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

    MyAnimeList MyMangaList

  7. #67
    どうしてこうなった! Sangaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Nottinghamshire
    Posts
    2,003
    sorry thsv, forgot :x

  8. #68
    charmed ImotoChan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Binky-land
    Posts
    1,396
    Quote Originally Posted by Kushieda View Post
    Also, I just noticed that a MOD changed my sig

    they erased my link to this club that said "Just kill yourself"

    must not have a dark enough sense of humor

    this has left me in despair
    ...

    You're kidding.

    Zetsuboushita! People's lack of understanding towards dark humour has left me in despair!

    (On the other hand though, I found this mighty amusing. xD)

  9. #69
    Sshheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thsv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,284
    Zetsuboushita!

    This is going to be a good one

    My order turned up early. Seems I selected as soon as possible instead of at the same time. Means I'll have to pay for two special deliveries instead of one
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

  10. #70
    Colonel of SOS Brigade Kushieda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    NY, USA
    Posts
    1,048
    Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    Zetsuboushita!

    This is going to be a good one

    My order turned up early. Seems I selected as soon as possible instead of at the same time. Means I'll have to pay for two special deliveries instead of one
    if it was amazon, usually the shipping would cost the same if it was 1 shipment or 2 or 15. They just split it up based on how much each shipment is worth. At least in the US that's how it works.


    Index by sangaz - All Hail Suzumiya-dono

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •