Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Sign me up, always found this series disturbingly addictive.
    "Damn it, you can't euthanize people with minty fresh breath!"

yay, our 5th member, welcome aboard Ravona, but what's the world coming to when there are thousands of naruto fans on this site but only 5 (6 when Binky comes back) Zetsubou fans!?

Maybe we could recruit more members using Chiri-chan (+ shovel) as a threat... I'll think that one over...

Disturbingly addictive; tell me about it, I still have the OSTs playing in my car from when I first watched the series. Which could easily be a few months ago.

We need to spread the love for despair! Speaking of which, sweet banner, Sangaz, are you open for Zetsubou banner requests? :3

On that note, mind if I make some sig bars for the FC like my Claymore one? Although obviously with greater emphasis on the whole Zetsubou aspect of Zetsubou.

Thanks Imoto and sure, If you have a picture in mind to take a render from or certain character and prefered size, I shall make one... or try :x

Ravona would no doubt come up with something sweet looking too.

Edit: I'm a tad slow, Make as many banners and such as you like Ravona, I'll add them to the first post :3

Edit 2: I've just been going through episodes of it to get pics for animated banners and character profiles, while flicking through episodes it dawned on me that I love all the character more more every time I see them, It's just such an all around sexy anime.

As jja put it...

(02:17:29) (!Sangaz|afk) I love the character design for all the girls more every time
    (02:19:11) (@jja|away) I know, somehow they are all just so cute
    (02:19:23) (@jja|away) but at the same time the drawing is very simple and plain
    Last edited by Sangaz; 09-24-2008 at 12:00 PM.

I should have the sig bars and some avatars done soon, I've been kind of under the weather lately and I find that usually messes with my results so I've been putting it off slightly. :<

I've been struggling too, never been very good at doing backgrounds so I hit a brick wall everytime I get to that stage D:

I already have a few animated 100x100px avatars that I found somewhere way back when, I'll add them with the other stuff I eventually make.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with Ravona

Just postin' to see my post along with my pretty sig. :> Much thanks Sangaz. EDIT: It matches my name. xD

Colonel of SOS Brigade Kushieda's Avatar
    <3 your new sig. Sangaz does a good job :3 he made my avatar too

Index by sangaz - All Hail Suzumiya-dono

My ego will inflate :x

I sent Imoto a new sig, we shall see if she likes it.
    as I said before and is quite obvious, I suck at backgrounds and effects :3