Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52

Thread: Toriko

Well the scars do disappear when his demons appear, 1 line for each of them. Just doesn't have a reason for being there so far :(
    A pie in the sky?

Wait so Midora is Acacias and Frosze son? Or Acacia was just calling himself Midora's father cuz he took him in? Wonder if that child that Frozse had while she was near death survived or not? Also wonder who's the parents for Starjun and Toriko.

No lol. Midora was taken as an orphan by Acacia and Frosze. As of the last chapter it seems like Acacia thinks that the Frosze's baby was never born. That's why Joie tried to interject. Toriko and Starjun might very well be Frosze children.

And oh, that spank though... Damn, Saitama should live in Toriko's world.

sig made by me

Yeah but in the chapter Acacia said he was Midora's father. So you think Frosze is the mother of Starjun and Toriko too? Also I didn't get the Joie part, what is Joie in the middle of all this?

I think Star and Toriko are Froeze kids. That's why Joie tried to interrupt the conversation because Acacia thought the unborn child survived(which is Joie) because of Midora's cure water (he kept pouring it on the Froeze's grave). But Midora said that Joie was not Froeze kid but rather the reincarnation of herself. So Acacia just assumed that the unborn child never came to be so he's clueless about Star and Toriko being his kids.
    But in the end none of this matters. Star would still be Star, Toriko would still be Toriko. The story will be the same regardless of who is their father. Both would still try and whoop Acacia's ass.

sig made by me

With 1 finger Toriko's strongest Demon beat Acacia/neo !

That thing is OP as fuck! Makes you think that the manga would have a sequel in the future where they all go to space. It's heavily hinted throughout the manga.

sig made by me

Haha Zonge-sama! Besides his lucky miracle I see it more of a miracle that he's actually alive near all these strong people/creatures!