Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast

Thread: Toriko

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    I actually miss komatsus old nose it was a part of his charakteristik face.

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I liked the chapter a lot but it would of been more epic if Komatsu could bring a smile to Midora's face not make him giddy like a school girl. I like the idea of Komatsu still having more to go before he is at the level to make someone like Midora drool. But it was nice to see his reaction to Bishokukai HQ and its situation. Did coco take control over Grinpatch's body? And Komatsu! Stop relying on Toriko so much, use some of your own power to get out of your situation, this is going to typical shonen character development route unfortunately.
    Technically he did use his own power to get out of the situation, since Midora said that he could leave. Komatsu chose to stay himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Chaos View Post
    Technically he did use his own power to get out of the situation, since Midora said that he could leave. Komatsu chose to stay himself.
    Yeah I know :( but it was all ruined in the end when he said he was gonna wait for Toriko imo. It would of been more epic if he escaped on his own and got back to Toriko on his own with all the chefs behind him, but I guess that would be a lot out of character for him too.
    A pie in the sky?

Hey I need a manga to read over Christmas break, anybody got any suggestions?

Nothing long, most of what ive been reading lately has been relatively new and only like 50 chapters in.
    A pie in the sky?

Chapter 263

Human World arc has been completed. The Gourmet World arc will begin in one month.

Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

I like that now that hes become stronger they show the capture levels of the monsters that originally were immeasurable. Id love to see them go up against all the old monsters that gave them a hard time again. Cola Sphinx, devil serpent, the labyrinth course in the regal mammoth area. Would be an awesome break lol
    A pie in the sky?

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Hope Toriko does not get inbalanced now D;

Chapter 264

It's Back

Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

What the crap is this... I wanted to see some more development and see if Komatsu could make it on his own out of the Bishoukukai HQ's... I hope this is a flashforward or something. But cool none the less. Good to see them back together. Felt like a short chapter but it was nice and light, nothing cliffhanger-y lol
    A pie in the sky?