Page 33 of 44 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast

Thread: Toriko

I really want Nono to get involved with the fighting too, she is Setsuno's apprentice after all. We have Ichiryuu's 4 Heavenly Kings, Jirou's Teppei, and Setsuno's Nono but she hasn't really been much of an influence yet. I secretly think shes massively powerful and is doing a lot behind the scenes kinda like Mistgun from FT. Also who was Ichiryuu's partner? We have Jirou with Setsuno, Midora with pretty much everyone (although I think he has an original chef partner somewhere out there, maybe someone who used to be with him then became combo'd with Ichiryuu? a love triangle that drove him to crazy town lol).

Plus everyone seems to be ancient, at least ancient enough to be around during the Acacia times, and powerful enough that he had to interact with them personally. Very curious about Mansom and all those other guys who seem to be senior members and overly powerful...

And I was just re-reading some things in the manga and it said that Ichiryuu hasn't even awakened his gourmet cells yet, they were sleeping when he went to visit Midora at his hideout yet he overpowered everyone there, I can't even imagine how strong he will be when they wake up. A drunk sealed Jirou could pretty much stop the world for a second and knock a huge about of extremely powerful people all around him without even touching them, these guys are going to go SSJ4 soon I think haha
    A pie in the sky?

Chapter 244

Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

I think Starrjun was holding back a little so he wouldn't kill Komatsu, but I do think that now that he has him in his arms he can unleash more of his power without potentially harming Komatsu. Like maybe burning up all the oxygen in the air around Frohze and suffocating her or something more, maybe even plasma
    A pie in the sky?

One Piece

Damn eating Acacia's full course those all that for you?! Can't imagine what God will do. Who is this imposter? Hella strong to stop Jirou's attack.

I wonder if you need to be strong in order to eat God in the first place, like if your a normal person eating it would you just explode from the flavor?
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I wonder if you need to be strong in order to eat God in the first place, like if your a normal person eating it would you just explode from the flavor?
    LOL, jokes aside didn't God grant peace or something from just eating it. Toriko I wonder if this manga will end in the next 200-300 pages or will it take the long adventure route like One Piece.

I like the fact that Komatsu is getting captured, it may make an interesting story if Toriko needs to go into the Gourmet World to save him. Also, it Komatsu is captured by Bishokukai he is going to get Gourmet Cells forcibly injected into him. That will be excellent.

They should force Komatsu to cook a human like in the book from the pyramid lol
    A pie in the sky?

Chapter 245

Spoiler!

One Piece

Damn the president already lost?! Toriko too ! This doesn't look good for the heavenly kings.