Page 30 of 43 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast

Thread: Toriko

Chapter 238

Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Why does it seem like Starjun is so much stronger than Toriko still? Maybe its just me or maybe its because toriko's attacks seem to only damage his insides where starjun are stabbing through his body... Either way im about done with this fight, I hope they finish it up soon, its so hard to watch the details when both of them are covered in blood lol.

I want to see Coco too
    A pie in the sky?

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Im with Shock. This fight needs a finish and hopefully a cool one. I wanna know what Komatsus buddy did all the time.

Chapter 239

This... Is... Interesting....

I have a feeling this is all just an image fight, the whole thing before it even started was all just them firing off images at each other (like how Twilight ended, the whole battle was just a premonition, super gay). Or if it is real then Toriko's cells evolved so much that they mutated him and he has regeneration now, shrugged off his flesh like a shell and the new him is coming out all nice and shiny.

If not, daaaaaaaaamn he got messed up bad! And Im finally happy Komatsu grew some balls and tried an attack. Hes been irritating me so much since their food appreciation training. Both him and Toriko completed this training that was suppose to make them stronger and more capable but all he does is cry and rely on Toriko to save him every time. Protect yourself for once Komatsu!!! Geez just because your a chef doesn't mean you have the right to be useless in a fight, get stronger and use your skills to battle it out like everyone else whose in your calibur.

Other than that nice chapter for sure, almost as shocking as the Teppei head on a platter clifhanger heh
    A pie in the sky?

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Fuck no the Teppai cliffhanger was much better xD, damn get this fight done.

lol yeah I agree on the Teppei one, it was horrific and amazing at the same time, but I really hope Toriko isn't so messed up. I don't want to have to wait and see him regrow limbs or whatever he did when Tommyrod ate his arm off
    A pie in the sky?

Chapter 240

Spoiler!

Nice. Komatsu knows the revival knife technique, I guess he can do it with his own knife and not the specific revival knife? Starjun I hope you live, but honestly its got to be some hax skill to repair a huge hole in your body, the thing ripped his spine in half.
    A pie in the sky?

hmm... I have an idea about Teppei. I think that Joa may have the ability to control whoever he cuts, as both Teppei and Zaus got a scar from him, and it seems that he was on Igo's side until recently based on Setsuno's reaction to his betrayal.

Oh and yes that guy is Joa, it says so on the last page.