Page 29 of 44 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast

Thread: Toriko

He needs practice with his melk knife, mastering that and its full power will be key for him being a use to Toriko in the future. I have a feeling hes going to be the only one who can aquire or cook God in the end and that will be his super power or whatever. But until then I do hope he can at least protect himself or learn knocking or something
    A pie in the sky?

Chapter 235

Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

I agree. I thought I understood it in the first few pages then Ai kept going on and on and on and I got confused lol. Its a rediculous technique though! Something that should take decades to master or at least something that would require you to be inhuman and single minded lol. If Aimaru and do it I wonder how strong his hits are??? And Ai's techniques are disease based, interesting. Hes like a sure kill version of Coco. I never thought he would be that strong, and if he was he should be in 0 biotope.

Cool chapter now, so Toriko has no reason not to win now
    A pie in the sky?

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    I dont like this 'spawn whatever you want whereverer you want if you have enough energy' shit , lol

Dont start to get shitty If every fight is based on this technique ): please dont torigoooo zamaaaa (;

Chapter 236

Spoiler!

Coco you better be taking a nap or something down there! Or wearing Grinpatch like a meat suit! I know hes not dead but I definitely want to see Coco's fight and I want to know what happened. Ginpatch was enormously strong, way stronger than Tommyrod I think but Coco just can't loose :'(

Also Toriko is in shit now, I didn't think Bishokukai would know about the routine techinque. Nice chapter, would be no fun if Toriko would just straight up win but I don't like seeing Starjunn unphased by all those attacks and acting so nonchalant. Nice Zebra cameo though, and loving the insane look on Mansam's face! Shigematsu is gonna be toast I think, especially if he gets his hands on some liquor.

Was Mansom part of the 0 Biotope? I forget.
    A pie in the sky?

http://www.mangainn.com/manga/chapte...ko_chapter_236

I bet at some point in the story they'll need Starjunns fire/heat to cook a special ingredient.

Chapter 237

Spoiler!

I thought he would be with Ryuu or something, eating and powering up for the fight with Midora.

Rediculous fight though, I honestly don't know how anyone would be able to beat Starrjun, its like hes going to melt everything. If Toriko wins its going to be because of some hax move or help, he doesn't have the strength to overpower him now I think. At least not until he goes into autophlagy
    A pie in the sky?

Guess his inner food demon will help Toriko out somehow. Where is Zebras horse on the last panel and whos sitting on that monster? Is it Rin? I forgot if shes on the Island lol.