Page 25 of 43 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast

Thread: Toriko

Chapter 218

Nice new chapter, Im feeling like we missed a briefing or something lol, but I like all the action now
    A pie in the sky?

I'm guessing star gets his power from literally burning his Calories. If he stays true to his name he should get as hot as a star.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

I would of thought Sani's hair could handle it but maybe not. Love the combo of poison and sound, would love to see how they even did it
    A pie in the sky?

Chapter 219

Spoiler!

Who gets Zebra?!?! lol

Zaus better not be dead is all im saying. And he better step in all pissed off because Starrjun messed up his cooking match and totally beat his ass down, he is the number 1 chef after all! I can imagine him totally turning Star inside out just for the interference.

Other than that im happy about the match-ups too. Tomygun is back (sorta yay) and Grinpatch is back too (very yay!)

Mansom better step it up, wtf is he doing out there anyways lol

I wonder if G7 has any power in them too, with all their super senses not to mention Setsuno! But I have a feeling shes gonna take on the old knife lady as a grudge match if Chin san doesn't come back (even though hes being "revitalized" with knives...lol)

Damn so much going on!!!
    A pie in the sky?

Chapter 220

Spoiler!

Damn that was an awesome chapter! I was kinda thinking that his mask was sorta like that bomb making guy from yu yu hakusho who used it like a limiter to keep his insane power in check but then I remembered his meeting with Toriko in person and without a mask at the lake and he was fine then. But damn im glad Toriko was able to put some damage on him! Im kinda guessing hes gonna get so hot he will turn the ground into lava or something

But loved the new moves and Im interested in what happened to Zaus, theres no way he died, hes the freaking cooking king! And Im sorry for bad mouthing Mansom when I said he let too many people in, hes a friggen beast! Tengu and the rest better show something impressive, and Komatsu better not fall behind either! I wanna see his knife in action now that he has food honor

Im getting really excited for this manga now !!
    A pie in the sky?

Chapter 221

Spoiler!

Holy Shiz. That chapter was awesome! Mansom was ridiculous, loved the back story too. Setsuno is going to just clear he field of everyone not worthy I think, shes just too strong. I hope she finds Zaus and teams up with him or something. This is gonna get nuts pretty soon. Plus I love how strong Komatsu and Toriko got but still are kinda crap compared to the older generation!!
    A pie in the sky?

Chapter 222

Spoiler!