Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast

Thread: Toriko

Komatsu is kinda punking all these top ranked chefs, its weird, like he doesn't even have to try hard or take cooking classes...just put his mind to it and he can outclass all of them -_-

Nice chapter either way, Im looking forward to how the chefs get the medicine mochi to the Heavenly Kings, its so dangerous out there
    A pie in the sky?

^ I wouldn't complain at all about Komatsu's overwhelming cooking skills... I mean, what else can he do... hihihi... Other chefs have fighting power but Komatsu's all might is only focused on one thing... cooking... Probably, that's the reason he would need more than 1 partner to go to the gourmet world to compensate for his lack of fighting power and skills.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

lol yeah your right, hes basically as useful in a fight as a backpack haha. Well at least hes got some value for Toriko
    A pie in the sky?

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Komatsu would be nothing without his cooking skills thats obvieously ;P like I said the only problem is that it comes out of nothing with no explenation how it works in detail its just done like komatsus am magician lol would be a funky nickname "komatsu the gourmemagician" lolz.. More details pls ;d

^ hhhmmmmm... I think it was visually explained. The way I see it, in the traditional method, you have to pound in a certain amount of ingredients a in particular way to make one rice ball. Since it's a special preparation menu, it was thought that it can only be made through that process. Chefs should stick to the established procedure. What Komatsu did was make one big dough and instead of pounding, it seems that he's mixing it in a particular way like massaging a dough of bread or something. And once all the ingredients have kicked in, he then made balls out of this big dough.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

http://www.mangapanda.com/toriko/205

Combo attack incoming XD
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Komatsu should have sent a bunch of antidotedished for the kings ;0!

Nice chap , appetitelaserbeam go lol

Chapter 206

Oh.... My.... God....This was beyond Amazing. The Adult forms of the 3 pets of the Kings..... The Four Beast in serious mode.... and the introduction of FUCKING APPETITE ENERGY!!! XDDDDDDD I LOVE THIS MANGA SO MUCH!!!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

the pet's adult forms will be so effin boss...
    And their cells will evolve once again when they eat that thing :p
    really curious what's gonna happen after this battle.
    Last edited by Flare Blitz; 10-06-2012 at 01:09 AM.

lol so its really a laser ;d ... Good that they can only do it together course I really dont like that idea I dont think it fits in the torikoverse. What comes next an appetite lasersword, rofl?