Page 9 of 44 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Toriko

Since they can hold they're breath for very long (bishokuya) im guessing this is a body strengthening training, so maybe just walking straight through, they seem to keep mentioning it. Plus Sani wants to try his new super spatula which im curious to see. So are they in the gourmet world? I thought they were going to see the bishokuya on the 3 way road first? What ever happened to Coco? I hope he is doing some kind of training too, last I remember he was kind of wanting to not be a bishokuya anymore
    A pie in the sky?

They are still in the human world. The only part we have seen of the gourmet world itself is when Toriko got his ass owned over there.

And normally i would also assume something like holding breath in and stuff but if they bring Komatsu along it kind of limits stuff.
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic139471_1.gif
    Don't be a cocky bastard....check out Toriko! http://www.mangareader.net/349/toriko.html

http://mangastream.com/read/toriko/24943633/1

New chapter, as always it was great! Im liking Toriko so much right now, it its in my top 4, but rapidly approaching top 3. Sunny has improved tons! I want to see what he does with that knife in his hair though, and why did he let Toriko get all cut up like that lol. Im currently re-reading Toriko and im back where they first were getting to know each other and Toriko didn't really defend Komatsu too much, so it was nice to see him tell Sunny he would protect Komatsu XD

Can't wait to see them go through the waterfall and what the shining gourami looks like! Plus Coco better show up soon, hes my favorite character.

This is probably one of the few mangas ive read where I like the main character, Toriko. Hate Naruto, Ichigo, 666 Satan, Gon (kinda), Recca, etc. But Toriko, and Luffy are in my favs category
    A pie in the sky?

Toriko chapter 151

Thanks for new chapter MS.

Agree with you in part though. I prefer Luffy and naruto and gon. ^^ Ichigo...he's special.

Toriko chapter 154

New chapter has been released, Thanks mangastream and binktopia

Lol at Terry beating Sunny ! Melk should had been higher also Zebra should had been second at least. Coco second surprised me.

# 158: http://mangastream.com/read/toriko/67658271/1

Mmmmm I love Toriko so much lol, its so goody-to-shoes but fun and exciting and refreshing every chapter! The mangaka really got it when he created a manga with such a broad and diverse universe where you can imagine anything and create any ingredient you want. Can't wait for the next chapter! I gotta say I feel a little dirty after this last chapter, the money thing just made me think of the top 100 as sorta...not as noteworthy as I used to think of them.

P.S. that chest was ridiculous lol, I never thought it would completely solid haha, I was wondering why they were having such a hard time opening a seemingly normal box, but now I know.
    A pie in the sky?

Damn it I want more! This chapter left me really wanting to read more!

^ I get that with every chapter that's main-story. :x

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    http://www.mangareader.net/toriko/159

Taking things too far is Shimabu speciality. But if some things simply become awesome, others remain disgusting. Who the hell would have lunch while his hair is being cut?

Apparently, we finally have the first move of the big players - Ichiryuu himself enters Gourmet World and charges at a Bishokukai facility. Kuromado can't pose a danger to the man, so there must be some other catch. But Ichiryuu's course finally being gathered and almost ready for preparation is a bit of unsettling signal.

Shimabu's pace is always fast, and this time won't be an exception.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----