Page 19 of 40 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Toriko

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Good that Komatsus not their for nothing. Different types of Rain in gourmet world. Nice Idea, like always in Toriko . Time "4" combos

Chapter 202

320? and growing!? Jeez, how high do Capture levels go!?
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Id like to nominate Toriko to get its own parent thread !

Nice chapter though, and loved how the 4beast didn't even care about Toriko or the others, lol like they were just kids trying to fight with a professional. Nice to see their techniques not working too, this way they have to use their brains a little more or maybe even combo attacks, I hope! What I want to know is how does Rin's machine work???? Theres like no data on gourmet world monsters to help categorize them and the 4beast is something that pops up every few hundred years or something so how would it know what the rating was when its so rare -_-. Plus Id also like to know why gourmet cells were wasted on Rin for?!?!! She literally serves no purpose other than to add commentary or use a machine to fight for her... At least all the others are improving their cells and using their own strength and not some lame perfume braclet...

Komatsu should fire off a couple slashes from his knife, couldn't hurt right?
    A pie in the sky?

Chapter 203

So many high level chefs... Amazing, but they need to hurry up and stop talking, they sort of have a time limit XP

I love how Setsuna just mobilized 1 million people with a phone call lol. You know this would only be possible in Japan where there is a sense of unity and greater good, if the 4beast was in America there would be anarchy and all those sub-chefs would of got the fudge out of there at the first chance lol. Im glad to see the chefs have a sense of duty. Makes you wonder where all the police and military are in this world haha, everyones relying on chefs to save the world lol
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I love how Setsuna just mobilized 1 million people with a phone call lol. You know this would only be possible in Japan where there is a sense of unity and greater good, if the 4beast was in America there would be anarchy and all those sub-chefs would of got the fudge out of there at the first chance lol. Im glad to see the chefs have a sense of duty. Makes you wonder where all the police and military are in this world haha, everyones relying on chefs to save the world lol
    the military was destroyed earlier, plus in a gourmet age of 30 billion people, 1 million chefs wouldn't be that hard to get. plus the Four beast isn't at the same location as were the cooking is going on, so the chefs would want to go there. Finally, not being as orginized doesn't immediatly turn everyone into cowards. I know what your saying is meant to be a joke, but still.

Chapter 204

Wow, Komatsu is impressive, he probably got this skill from food honor, plus his own genius of course.

Am I to high or wasnt it mentioned how the complete procedure of the simple cooking worked? Kinda lame ;P.

The toriko team probably will eat the soup, too and get a gourmetcell powerup/health restore shit. :3

Quote Originally Posted by In your head!!! View Post
    Am I to high or wasnt it mentioned how the complete procedure of the simple cooking worked? Kinda lame ;P.

The toriko team probably will eat the soup, too and get a gourmetcell powerup/health restore shit. :3
    Well if they included the explanation it would probably take up most of the chapter, But I agree, there should have been at least a tiny bit of explanation on how he was able to simplify it (outside of "He's a genius")

Plus its a riceball, why do you think it's a soup?

^ haha dunno why I thought that lol, soup and health fits better then riceball xd. + I was outerspace while posting. Sry xd

Anyways, time for hardcore combos of the 4 or reinforcement!