Page 16 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Toriko

shame we didn't get to see Chin fight, but since he lost anyway I guess his fighting skills aren't that great.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Tokiro was so beast. He is ready for the gourmet world now is what I belive.
    still that granny... I can't see tokiro winning that (unless I overstimated master Chin's fighting abilities)

Awwwwwwwwwwesome chapter hehe. Grrrr Toriko that golem didn't even stand a chance, I wonder if Torikos knife is as sharp as Komatsu's now?? I really would like to see some strength development for Komatsu, hes got quite a bit of character and potential but now just needs some fighting power. I believe he has it but needs to make to conscious decision to "do it" or he will just be a tag-a-long forever :( but sick chapter either way. Im loving Spoon skills, I hope Toriko learns it some day, and I also hope Assistant Master doesn't die, would be a shame to see the school dissapear.
    A pie in the sky?

another great chapter! I can't wait to read the next one next week!!! That knife looks sick though, I like its look better than Komatsu's. And Chiyo is hella creepy looking when drawn like that lol, but shes an awesome evil character. I like the new Toriko too, hes improved so much its impressive, I want to see him split that flying monster in half, and the ninja better hurry up lol
    A pie in the sky?

That was an amazing fight ^_^ Really like how creative Toriko is getting with his knife and fork. What surprised me was that Ootaku was a good enough chef to be partnered with Midora of all people, especially considering how many chefs the Bishokukai have.

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Im sure its a troll and not really midora except midora combos with more than just one(like the top 100 ) I bet its going to be a quality vs quantity thing and komatsu will win when that time comes ,

+ yeah lol shock time for next week

http://www.mangareader.net/toriko/191/19

I really felt Komatsus emotions in this chapter, very awsome

Well I can't say I'm surprised Midora has a combo with ever chef there, but it will be interesting to see who will cook GOD, as well as the rest of Acacia's Full Course.

http://www.mangapanda.com/toriko/192

First thing I thought about when I heard about those Hor'dourves was Zombie Popcorn.

lol would be cool XD but popcorn was already on the list I bet its a bread and wine combo nice chap again