Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by uae_guy View Post
    well i dont think it is dadan she is way too normal for this family, she is probably the sister of luffy's mother.
    We just hear name Dadan one time, so we cant see anything about her, normal or not. Maybe you remembered wrong person

I don't think this snake lady is Luffy mother, I think she is part of the shibiki or how ever the hell you spell that.
    I mean Kuma had a paw print on a womens island so it is possible to think Kuma knows were it is because she is part of the WG pirates

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by overlygreenninja99 View Post
    I don't think this snake lady is Luffy mother, I think she is part of the shibiki or how ever the hell you spell that.
    I mean Kuma had a paw print on a womens island so it is possible to think Kuma knows were it is because she is part of the WG pirates
    Shichibukai.

I think Kumas paw print on the womens island means that he didnt mean to kill luffy. He wanted luffy to be safe and find his own way back.

And if my prediction is correct, and Kuma is a very wise man, he wants luffy to find his nakama again. Why else did Oda introduce that weird paper into the manga?

Yeah, I thought it was obvious his paw in the ground was meant to soften the landing :x

EDIT: Yeah if you look at it the paw print is there because Kuma used his power to make a sort of cushion for Luffy to land on, note his body when he's falling it gives it away.

here comes crazy theory:

during kuma-rayleigh conversation (they whispered),, rayleigh get shocked and said: "and you expect me to believe what you say?"
    it comes to me that kuma:

-Kuma is close friend of dragon-
    did sent luffy flying to meets his mother (one of Hancock`s sister) to know d truth of his family n get powered up (maybe learn GEAR 4 or even 5) included how to fight logia users (something about haki/spirit)....

if i`m no wrong, i have seen pictures of luffy`s mother
    her name`s Lotus Dragon and she isn`t normal char since it has bounty in her own. she left luffy to dadan to be taken care of in peacefull village to distant possibilities of being like his father or mother...

Margaret highly possibled banned from the amazon lily and joined d crew since she`s breaking d rules of that island. she would taking care of luffy and lately becoming luffy`s wife

p.s. i`m no too good at english >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Hart_lerouxx View Post
    here comes crazy theory:

during kuma-rayleigh conversation (they whispered),, rayleigh get shocked and said: "and you expect me to believe what you say?"
    it comes to me that kuma:

-Kuma is close friend of dragon-
    did sent luffy flying to meets his mother (one of Hancock`s sister) to know d truth of his family n get powered up (maybe learn GEAR 4 or even 5) included how to fight logia users (something about haki/spirit)....

if i`m no wrong, i have seen pictures of luffy`s mother
    her name`s Lotus Dragon and she isn`t normal char since it has bounty in her own. she left luffy to dadan to be taken care of in peacefull village to distant possibilities of being like his father or mother...

Margaret highly possibled banned from the amazon lily and joined d crew since she`s breaking d rules of that island. she would taking care of luffy and lately becoming luffy`s wife

p.s. i`m no too good at english >.<
    There has been no mention or pics of Luffy's mom yet. So I don't know why you said something about "Lotus Dragon" since there's no character mentioned by that name.

And the name Dragon is Luffy's dad's first name.

Dadan is not the bar owner that we see talking to Shanks. That lady's name is Makino.

http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Makino

Anything relative to Dadan or Luffy's mom still in the dark but I believe there's something between Kuma and Dragon (ofcourse not gay )

Quote Originally Posted by RedPan View Post
    There has been no mention or pics of Luffy's mom yet. So I don't know why you said something about "Lotus Dragon" since there's no character mentioned by that name.

And the name Dragon is Luffy's dad's first name.

Dadan is not the bar owner that we see talking to Shanks. That lady's name is Makino.

http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Makino

yea,, i know. maybe Makino just some relatives to Dadan.
    i`ll check it soon (i really remember seeing Lotus Dragon`s picture)

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyd.luffy View Post
    anything Relative To Dadan Or Luffy's Mom Still In The Dark :d But I Believe There's Something Between Kuma And Dragon (ofcourse Not Gay )
    For Sure! :p

given that luffy didn't even know he had a father, I would seriously doubt that she is still alive, or if she is, that he would recognize her.