Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyD.Luffy View Post
    not too far from here lol I remember that's xioa xioa 's theory
    lol wasnt that in the crazy theories thread?

that was fun....

I have strong evidence to support that theory!

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    I have strong evidence to support that theory!
    lol....

technically, its not a theory... its fanfic. but for the hell of it.... I WANT THE PROOF! even though im already sold...

Well based on the information so far it is fair to assume the aforementioned "Dadan" is probably the mother. Hebihime is a strong candidate based purely on the fact that she's a very strong woman, however lest ye forget the piece of information that we were given in chapter 515 - all woman from Amazon Lily have only female babies, so unless Luffy AND Ace were big anomalies in that I would find it hard to believe.

What if Hebihime isn't off the island but like came a took over leader ship

Quote Originally Posted by Ryukai View Post
    Well based on the information so far it is fair to assume the aforementioned "Dadan" is probably the mother. Hebihime is a strong candidate based purely on the fact that she's a very strong woman, however lest ye forget the piece of information that we were given in chapter 515 - all woman from Amazon Lily have only female babies, so unless Luffy AND Ace were big anomalies in that I would find it hard to believe.
    But we still dont know Hebihime was born in this island or not. If she just landed on this island, and beat strongest one, so she would become "hime". And even, she and Dadan are one woman ...

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyD.Luffy View Post
    But we still dont know Hebihime was born in this island or not. If she just landed on this island, and beat strongest one, so she would become "hime". And even, she and Dadan are one woman ...
    Well hopefully a lot of that information will be revealed next chapter. If not, we'll just have to continue to theorize....

dadan could be the mother and the D of monkey D. luffy..

Quote Originally Posted by Lyritzis View Post
    dadan could be the mother and the D of monkey D. luffy..
    I doubt she is the D in Monkey D. Luffy, seeing as there are plenty of other people who have D. in their names who it would be pretty much impossible for her to be the mother of: Jaguar D. Saul, Gol D. Roger etc

well i dont think it is dadan she is way too normal for this family, she is probably the sister of luffy's mother. and i think that his mother would either be:

a shchibukai but unlikly since WG wont trust Dragons wife or whatever.

or maybe she is a tough pirate but on the low since she has a very high bounty and maybe WG thinks that she is dead.

or she is a rebel working with dragon

a thought
    (anyway someday she will meet luffy and the crew will be surprised except luffy would say: oh that is mother. --->like he just left yesterday looool)