Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Lightbulb Monkey D. Luffy's Mother

Obviusly he has one, but what part if any do you think she will play in OP? Is she also an infamous person like his father, grandfather and brother or is she perhaps someone we already met but do not realise is his mother.

My bet is she is a pirate or royalty.

I belive either she is\ was a infamous pirate, or she is\ was a queen\ princes. Perhaps she somehow came on the wrong foot with the WG and met her death. Something that can been the course of dragons part in the revolution ageinst the WG.

My strongest belive is she will turn up later , in the serie and somehow help the SHs in some big pinch.

Anyone have a sugestion on current OP females that could be his mother?

Or what part if any she will play in th serie?

Just a thaought, perhaps the pirate empress is luffys mother.

I dunno considering the manga said that amazon women only give birth to girls, but who knows.

Oda is God of OP. If he whants i guess miracles can happen.

You know, I was thinking that I should create a thread about Luffy's mother this weekend. But you beat me to it.

Well, I for one think that Luffy's mother is Dadan. Because it seems this person would not like to see Luffy as a pirate. I wish Oda gave us more insight on this person.

I think that Dadan might be a marine o.o

Because I've always thought that Dragon might have been a marine before becoming a Revolutionary.

Is Dadan also Ace's mom? I'd hope not. I don't want to think of Dadan as the kind of loose woman who fooled around with 2 guys and got pregnant from both :I

sorry, but...who is dadan?

Dadan is an unknown person that Mayor Woodslap mentions during that one chapter when Luffy got his 300 million bounty.

And the town is celebrating while Woodslap says, "I wonder if Dadan knows about this."

Because of that, fans have assumed Dadan being the 'most likely' person for being Luffy's mom. That's really it.

Until there's another person that has the most potential for being his mom, we're going to talk about Dadan.

Since I believe that Luffy's mom should be the most normal out of all of Luffy's family, I wouldn't have a problem if it was Dadan. It would complete the cycle in Luffy's family. Luffy and Ace: Pirates, Garp: Marines, Dragon: Revolutionaries. The mom should be a normal person (more or less). But I don't really believe that Dadan is Luffy's mom though.

hmmm... I remember I made thread like this 2-3 months ago whatever, so now , before new chap release, I think one more woman can be Luffy mom beside Dadan, that's Hebihime

Edit: This post alone has caused tons of people to join mangashare and make a single post denoting it. This post was made over three years ago people, before Boa Hancock was introduced as a shichibukai, before we knew who Dadan was and before we knew Kuma's reasonings (the Kuma one is a joke). If you are going to join this forum, then don't do it because of a three year old joke post. Idiots.

Dadan, Boa Hancock, the 7th shichibukai, Kuma. Those are all the people that have been referred to as Luffy's mom in this forum.
    Last edited by xioaxioa; 12-15-2011 at 09:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Dadan, Boa Hancock, the 7th shichibukai, Kuma. Those are all the people that have been referred to as Luffy's mom in this forum.

kuma?! where on earth did you hear THAT?!

Quote Originally Posted by swoodles View Post
    kuma?! where on earth did you hear THAT?!
    not too far from here lol I remember that's xioa xioa 's theory