• l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Reborn 408 Discussion/409 Predictions

Chapter is out! http://www.mangapanda.com/katekyo-hitman-reborn/408

What will Tsuna choose to do?

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

It doesn't change what he chose or what he or others call him, since he already caries the world, and his precious ones, on his back, no matter the place or time (quite literally in fact).

It seems that if Tsuna chose to become the next head, he might leave him, just as he left Dino, so it might be better not to chose that option.

Ending of "Reborn" Manga Planned
    After more than 40 volumes, manga planned to wrap up in November
    Scott Green
    October 30, 2012 12:45pm CET (2 days ago)

After the chatter about Katekyo Hitman Reborn! drawing to a conclusion, it looks like the Akira Amano manga will be ending sooner rather than later. The 2004, 40+ volume manga about a Japanese teen and a baby mafioso is expected to be wrap up in this year's Shonen Jump issues 50 and 51, on sale the second and third weeks of November.

Newer Shonen Jump rom-com Koisome Momiji will also be ending in these issues. Meanwhile, the manga magazine will be launching Yűki Tabata's Hungry Joker in issue 50 (November 12) and Hirakata Masahiro's Shinmai Fukei Kiruko-san in issue 51 (November 19th).
    Source: http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-new...-manga-planned

Looks like there are 3 chapters left. Let's hope for the return of the anime adaptation .

Yeah three more chapters and its a wrap. Its going to be weird not seeing Reborn every week.

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Wrap means that its going to continue sometime after thos three upcomeing chaps ?

Quote Originally Posted by In your head!!! View Post
    Wrap means that its going to continue sometime after thos three upcomeing chaps ?
    Nope, it means that its really going to end after those 3.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Damn^^, thx for the awnser.

MANGASTREAM ver. CHAPTER 408

"Aren't you could ?..."

"No, Woman. Can't you see that flame on my forehead ? Besides a "true man" have to be ready to action when confessing to the girl he likes".

That's how it should went :p.

In the end, it looks like Tsuna will never become the strongest being on earth.

I wonder what will be his next series. From what I remember, it's the author's only serialized series... it would be sad if it was the last one... although he got an anime, tons of games and the like, so perhaps he already has enough money anyway .

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    MANGASTREAM ver. CHAPTER 408

"Aren't you could ?..."

"No, Woman. Can't you see that flame on my forehead ? Besides a "true man" have to be ready to action when confessing to the girl he likes".

That's how it should went :p.

In the end, it looks like Tsuna will never become the strongest being on earth.

I wonder what will be his next series. From what I remember, it's the author's only serialized series... it would be sad if it was the last one... although he got an anime, tons of games and the like, so perhaps he already has enough money anyway .
    You do know Akira Amano is a woman right Zero?

And yes she has enough to live on until her next series.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    You do know Akira Amano is a woman right Zero?

And yes she has enough to live on until her next series.
    Really ? The bad romance must have fooled me :p, or I have simply forgotten (though it explains the infatuation with babies).

By "until next series", are we talking about a time span from one to four years ?