Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

hidan resurrected...

ok.. hidan stated that he can never be killed... figures i wont be surprised if the first thing pein will do in the fire country is retrieve hidan's head and attach it to some kind of body to have another akatsuki in the forefront.. what do u guys think?

"philanthropy thru the path of evil"

if he knows where his head is.. perhaps.

otherwise, not

true, but pain, with 6 bodies and the addition of the new girl (im thinking she's a chakra sensing user since there's seems to be only girls who has high chakra sensing abilities in the manga ala karin).. and even though shikamaru says that his family controls the forest inside out, i think pein cud penetrate it and use some kind of chakra sensing technique to locate hidan's head.. he even have zezu at his disposal since zezu can travel underground and through organic objects to find hidan's head.. just a thought but if i was pein, thats what i'll do first since pain knows hidan's ability of immortality... and besides, hidan's a badass, kishi shud have more screen time for him heh..

therein lies hidan's problem... while he may have useable chakra points in his head.. he has no body to generate chakra. maybe if they had one of Sasori's human puppets without a head, they might be able to attach hidan's head to that.. but putting his head on just any dead, headless body may not work either.. i suppose we wont know until/unless kishi decides to try it thougg

yeah ure right about that... umm, but instances like the reattachment of deidara's arm and cell regeneration and the use of control bodies through forbidden techniques is a likelihood of pein's other forte.. but then im just assuming on pein's real power so anyways, yeah.. i wud like to see this theory in action though cuz hidan went out too quick but then again, introductions of new chars in the manga seems to make less room for old ones...

yeah i guess there is a possibility of this happening since akatsuki is falling short of members

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lazybum View Post
    yeah i guess there is a possibility of this happening since akatsuki is falling short of members
    Yea that's because THEY ALL WILL DIE! Hidan isn't coming back lol!

If Hidan's crushed head screams from 100 feet underground and no one is around to hear him....

Hidan would just get wasted again by Shikamaru. Hidan doesn't need the "Orochimaru Treatment" now, does he?

The only reason I could imagine them digging him out is for interrogation purposes. "What are Akatsuki's plans?" "What do you know about Pain?"