Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Guess what we learned this chapter children! Just because you have Haki, doesn't mean you can beat a Logia and you don't have to use Haki to beat a logia. Although, I don't think many people can strike fear like Zoro can.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Guess what we learned this chapter children! Just because you have Haki, doesn't mean you can beat a Logia and you don't have to use Haki to beat a logia. Although, I don't think many people can strike fear like Zoro can.
    Also both of those fact were already known, as Luffy beat crocodile without haki, and Whitebeard's stab of haki didn't hurt Aokiji.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Though, do you mean the frightening thing Zoro did? 'Cause that seemed quite like Haki to me, just not COA, more like kings haki.

Though as the post above this one says, Logia can be beaten without haki, just wanted to mention that 'Zoro's scary face'
    most likely is Haki aswell.

Zoro has been doing scary faces for ages, that scary face is just a face, not haki. Hence tashigi saying he didn't use haki.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Could be you're right.
    if you're thinking about whiskey peak, the shemale there did the whole gurgle-kings haki thing.
    I think Someone noticed it back when kings haki was new.
    But I won't argue too much with you about it.
    I can't recall that zoro's scary face ever petrified people before in that way.

But you guys might be correct and I could be misstaken.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    Zoro has been doing scary faces for ages, that scary face is just a face, not haki. Hence tashigi saying he didn't use haki.
    Tashigi said he didn't use haki when he slashed Monet in half, nothing about scary face. Speaking of which, it's not really his face. It's a demonic aura most likely (haoshoku)haki. Tashigi was amazed with Zoro's "fear victory" which made her wonder where the hell he's been in the 2 years.
    Zoro for captain!

Quote Originally Posted by dashido View Post
    Though, do you mean the frightening thing Zoro did? 'Cause that seemed quite like Haki to me, just not COA, more like kings haki.

Though as the post above this one says, Logia can be beaten without haki, just wanted to mention that 'Zoro's scary face'
    most likely is Haki aswell.
    not every thing has to be haki. zoro is just a monster and i still think there is something special about him. But, knowing that your mere seconds away from death does something to a person. She thought she was about to die. there is no doubt that that would f**k her up a little bit. I mean she had no idea zoro was going to spare her life.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    not every thing has to be haki. zoro is just a monster and i still think there is something special about him. But, knowing that your mere seconds away from death does something to a person. She thought she was about to die. there is no doubt that that would f**k her up a little bit. I mean she had no idea zoro was going to spare her life.
    I would really like to agree. Zoro has an extremely strong will, and clearly, there is something unique about Zoro. I would like it to be Azura. During the first fight against Mihawk DuLacre, for a split second, Mihawk was surprised: http://www.mangapanda.com/103-2111-1...hapter-51.html I doubt it was Haki, so it might have been something else. His killing intent is beyond doubt remarkable (http://www.mangapanda.com/103-2606-1...apter-499.html) so maybe his will is able to paralyze people. I'd like that, since Haki has become the new Superpower.

There are, however, two arguments that speak for the Haki-theory. First, the order of the pictures: That Snow-bird is first paralyzed (while Zoro is still far away), then she sees Zoro's scary face. That's why I think that he scared her after she was virtually petrified by Zoro's Haki. If it was haki, it was Haoushoku, because - that's my second argument - you don't have to be captain to possess is. Silver's Rayleigh was vice-captain either.

But I am convinced Zoro will possess the Haoushoku, so I would really prefer this strange power being Azura.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    ^This. It is what happened.

It's just the same aura he gave off to the other Supernova when he was about to slaughter that Tenryuubito--It wasn't Haki then, like it's probably not now. As the chapter implies, Zoro is just "Beast"

Still can't defeat Luffy though. If Zoro is the beast, Luffy is the Beastmaster B-)

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

What makes you think Zoro can't beat Luffy? They practically neck to neck on strength. Luffy may have an edge now because of haki but Zoro has always had the fighting style to beat Luffy.

And yeah, what Zoro did was just intimidate Monet. If he had used CoC, Tashigi would have commented on it. Intimidation is borderline haki though.

sig made by me