Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    ^ I don't think anyone doubted zoro for even a seccond though, I know I didn't.

I'm just glad to see him finally get a little bit serious this time arround, and even though it was 1 chapter late, he kept it short sweet and slashy as I wished for.

Point is I really can't see how Smoker and his men (now pretty much in love with sanji and tashigi with zoro :3), will be able to go after the strawhats with all their might when all this is over.
    I can see oda make the SHs take responsibility for some terrible event they didn't do themselves later on in the story , but other than that...
    Last edited by Flare Blitz; 10-31-2012 at 07:32 PM.

Monet=joined SH
    Kinemon+momonusuke=ally
    Jinbe=joined SH later on, after Luffy beat some badass and receive higher bounty.
    this is very good chance to do that.

It appears Zoro went overboard in his attack and broke the barricade G-5 placed over the Biscuit Room entrance to keep Shinokuni out. Page 17 for reference.

Not much to speculate around with this Chapter.
    Zoro is the Boss, The end

Nice to see Tashigi getting some sort of redemption though, Better than getting KO:ed for the 4th(lost count) time this arc.
    Now she can atleast hurt someone, with Zoros help.

Btw, to All you Monet-NN fans out there, I'd say that there is a slim chance if any that she'd join SH's.
    Don't get me wrong it'd be cool, mostly for the logia and harpy thing though, other than that she seems abit like a meaner nico robin.
    I'd say it's a bigger chance 'Mr Law' takes her in, He seems to like beaten strong guys (Jean bart).
    I don't think we can expect many more crewmembers.
    'Cause to be honest it's getting hard for Oda to give everyone screentime as it is, I think that's the main reason Jinbei didn't join immediately.
    And Yes, Perhaps he's way to strong and have way to high bounty at current time, But there's perhaps a reason for that...?

Thoughts?

i think moent will join law. i mean she just does not have that SH feel to her. But i think you can see her with law bebo and J.B. still think that kinnimon and monsuke have a better chance of joining than monet. shes just to murder-ish for the straw hat in my opinion.

zoro is owning as usual. it was also cool to see a little bit of Sanjis respect for him though.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

As usual, the jokes never get old..when i thought Sanji would interfear with Zoro fight whenever there's a women involve, but not this time...

I always enjoy Tashigi + Zoro. Great chapter; Zoro cool as always.

Like I've been voicing for awhile, Monet is destined to be with Law...much better fit for her crew wise. Not only is she cold hearted, dark, and boast a history with Law personally, but she is powerful, flirtacious, and eccentric (appearance wise). In essence, she fits the misfit crew Law has created by accepting those outcasts of other crews or vocations.

THIS ^
    i can totally see a quick 2-3 pages of her waking up on laws ship at the end of the arc.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Miineur View Post
    Zoro is freaking crazy as always^^
    yep, Zoro is too cool!!