Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

Gotta Catch'em All!

So Akatsuki is playing Pokemon trying to catch all these demons, think that if they catch Naruto it'll be the end of the catching lines, or they still have people to molest?

Tobi's mentioned that everyone should get to work catching their jinchuriki, so i doubt there's anymore than three left. And they have to capture the kyuubi last.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wicked View Post
    So Akatsuki is playing Pokemon trying to catch all these demons, think that if they catch Naruto it'll be the end of the catching lines, or they still have people to molest?
    Far as I remember they just need to catch Hachibi and Kyubi jinkurichi. If Pein/unkown member are after Naruto, probably other members of akatsuki are tracking/working on Hachibi.

I do wish at some point we could see a detailed fight of akatsuki fighting a jinkurichi...maybe a "Tales of Akatsuki Conquest" or something. Then we can see them actually win a fight once and a while. Instead we just get to see them after it is over and be like, "whew that was tough..."

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Franky View Post
    I do wish at some point we could see a detailed fight of akatsuki fighting a jinkurichi...maybe a "Tales of Akatsuki Conquest" or something. Then we can see them actually win a fight once and a while. Instead we just get to see them after it is over and be like, "whew that was tough..."
    But we saw Deidara fight and win against Gaara.
    The Sharingan. Two must battle over it. One will survive.

Naruto Rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by megoman View Post
    But we saw Deidara fight and win against Gaara.
    I was more speaking towards the tobi and hidan wins.

yeah but gaara did not unleash his demon and was trying to protect village

yeah and now deidara captured his pokemon :(

It's already been stated that Naruto's the last jinchuriki...also it makes sense that Pein's going after him now since none of the others are left.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Naruto's not the last jinchuruki b/c Tobi told Pein to tell the others to hurry up and catch theirs. They only have 7/9, so basically Kyubi and another unknown one.
    Last edited by shadowfox87; 08-01-2007 at 10:43 PM.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter