Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 44
  1. #1
    Your dad oOYourdadOo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    PA, USA
    Posts
    135

    Uchiha Itachi's TRUE Intentions

    What are Itachi's real intentions of joining Akatsuki? Is he really working with, or against them? I mean I know he destroyed his clan, but he left his brother alive, why? He betrayed Konoha to join Akatsuki, why?

    I think Itachi knows some of the secrets of Uchiha Madara if not all. I think he killed everyone in his clan because he knew Madara would seek them out maybe to recruit them or use their power. Since Itachi was the strongest in his clan he knew none of them would stand a chance against Madara, so he killed them. He left Sasuke alive because he had potential to surpass Itachi and he may even have the power to defeat Madara.

    Itachi was one of the top ninja not only in his clan but Konoha. For him to just betray Konoha to join a team of renegade ninja, to me, doesn't seem like a good enough reason. Even the Kyuubi stated that Sasuke's power is as sinister as Madara's, so it seems like he has the potential to rival if not surpass Madara. I think Itachi is planning to try and stop Madara or atleast make it so that Sasuke is strong enough to do it if Itachi were to fail. Also about everyone saying Itachi shed tears for Sasuke, I think that is false. I think it was more of him feeling Tobi/Madara's presense and the bad omen of storm brewing(he wasnt crying.)

    If Itachi were to betray Akatsuki I think Kisame would help :x
    (Note: I can't recall if I was gonna say more then what I did, I was busy while type this so I kinda for got some stuff, LOL) What are your thoughts on this?
    Last edited by oOYourdadOo; 07-28-2007 at 11:12 PM.

  2. #2
    Member kitamaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    79
    Damn, I like your ideas in the first two paras, hadn't thought about that; Itachi displays far too little emotion for it to be easy to read his actions. As for Sasuke, I always thought Itachi had left him behind to leave him a challenge - Itachi's one egotistical mofo, and as a result I think that he truly believes that he can only be defeated by another sharingan user.

    Does he want to die, does he want to obtain power by defeating Sasuke at the peak of his strength, is he in Akatsuki because he, like many other shinobi, lives for war? Those are the questions I would like to see answered.

    As for Kisame, I've always classified everyone else in the Akatsuki as "ninja" and him as a "warrior" - He lives, breathes, and eats battle, and if he could find an appropriate orifice he'd probably sleep with it too; he's Akatsuki through and through.
    I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.
    - Winston Churchill.


  3. #3
    Well , welll, I'm not so sure that I'm going to say but, I think itachi killed his clan because he was manipulated for Tobi, I mean in some point he (tobi) backs to konoha and find the uchiha's clan secret and he use his sharingan to control itachi and get the 3 user of Mangekyo sharingan,and got Madara's power, I say this because he looks like he's watching over sasuke's growth and his sharingan...
    UchihaGirl

  4. #4

    Itachi's real motives?

    I think the Itachi's history in Naruto is more than it seems. I do not think that he was the one who killed his clan. I think perhaps it was Madara, and Itachi was powerless to stop him. He made sasuke believe that he killed them, so that he would be alone and concentrate on hatred and revenge. So he can become strong enough to beat Madara, since Itachi was not.

  5. #5
    Itachi just wants to enjoy seeing his brother killing her mates to finish Sasuke with her own hands. Itachi is evil, is a bad guy. I doubt he loves his brother more than hating him.

    About Akatsuki, I think Itachi is just following the AK orders to get his goals, kill Sasuke and Tobi...

  6. #6
    Your dad oOYourdadOo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    PA, USA
    Posts
    135
    Quote Originally Posted by escaflownev1 View Post
    I think the Itachi's history in Naruto is more than it seems. I do not think that he was the one who killed his clan. I think perhaps it was Madara, and Itachi was powerless to stop him. He made sasuke believe that he killed them, so that he would be alone and concentrate on hatred and revenge. So he can become strong enough to beat Madara, since Itachi was not.
    thats one idea, but why would he join akatsuki? i mean.. he isnt dumb. he would have realised that madara is apart of or mastermind behind akatsuki and their actions. or atleast he would have sensed madara's chakra/presence within Tobi.

    Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    Itachi just wants to enjoy seeing his brother killing her mates to finish Sasuke with her own hands. Itachi is evil, is a bad guy. I doubt he loves his brother more than hating him.

    About Akatsuki, I think Itachi is just following the AK orders to get his goals, kill Sasuke and Tobi...
    wtf were you trying to say, cause you confused me =/
    Last edited by thsv; 07-20-2009 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Double post.

  7. #7
    Senior Member iron_maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,325
    Quote Originally Posted by escaflownev1 View Post
    I think the Itachi's history in Naruto is more than it seems. I do not think that he was the one who killed his clan. I think perhaps it was Madara, and Itachi was powerless to stop him. He made sasuke believe that he killed them, so that he would be alone and concentrate on hatred and revenge. So he can become strong enough to beat Madara, since Itachi was not.
    if what you say is true then that means that when sasuke eventually meets itachi, he's gonna explain the whole truth to sasuke and then sasuke is gonna forgive him and they're both gonna team up to take on madara. are you freaking kiddin' me, there's no freaking way that's gonna happen. when sasuke meets itachi he's gonna kill itachi. itachi was the one that killed his clan and there's evidence that proves it. in my opinion itachi killed his clan becuz he felt trapped becuz of the ideology that the uchiha clan had. they felt that the needs of the clan was more important than the need of each individual uchiha.
    http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaRet...&PhotoID=28715
    http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaRet...&PhotoID=28716
    http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaRet...&PhotoID=28718
    everyone in the uchiha clan eventually went into the police force because it was what they all did, but itachi felt that his true potential would be wasted if he eventually became a cop like the rest of the uchiha members. when he says he lost hope for the clan he's just saying that the uchihas who everyone in konoha considers geniuses are wasting their talents on police force when they could be doing much better things.
    http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaRet...&PhotoID=35874
    http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaRet...&PhotoID=35875
    in the above link itachi says that killing the clan was essential. hmm i wonder what that means. well we know that itachi had no hope in the clan so he killed everyone in it because he felt that they were holding him back from unlocking his full potential so he felt the only way for him to set himself free was to kill everyone in the clan. finally the only reason that i see for why itachi left sasuke alive was that since sasuke was weak, sasuke wasn't one of the uchihas that held him back. when he says sasuke run, live, and become strong i think he felt that he had created a good future for sasuke. if itachi had not killed his clan then sasuke wouldn't be where he is today. we all know that sasuke is getting stronger and tobi even acknowledges this as well. sasuke's potential is as far as the sky and he was only able to get this far because of itachi. so i really don't see why you say that itachi didn't kill his clan but was actually madara. if you read the chapters you'll see it was all itachi's doing.
    Last edited by iron_maiden; 07-29-2007 at 12:17 AM.


    CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

  8. #8
    Your dad oOYourdadOo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    PA, USA
    Posts
    135
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    if what you say is true then that means that when sasuke eventually meets itachi, he's gonna explain the whole truth to sasuke and then sasuke is gonna forgive him and they're both gonna team up to take on madara. are you freaking kiddin' me, there's no freaking way that's gonna happen. when sasuke meets itachi he's gonna kill itachi. itachi was the one that killed his clan and there's evidence that proves it. in my opinion itachi killed his clan becuz he felt trapped becuz of the ideology that the uchiha clan had. they felt that the needs of the clan was more important than the need of each individual uchiha.
    http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaRet...&PhotoID=28715
    http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaRet...&PhotoID=28716
    http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaRet...&PhotoID=28718
    everyone in the uchiha clan eventually went into the police force because it was what they all did, but itachi felt that his true potential would be wasted if he eventually became a cop like the rest of the uchiha members. when he says he lost hope for the clan he's just saying that the uchihas who everyone in konoha considers geniuses are wasting their talents on police force when they could be doing much better things.
    http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaRet...&PhotoID=35874
    http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaRet...&PhotoID=35875
    in the above link itachi says that killing the clan was essential. hmm i wonder what that means. well we know that itachi had no hope in the clan so he killed everyone in it because he felt that they were holding him back from unlocking his full potential so he felt the only way for him to set himself free was to kill everyone in the clan. finally the only reason that i see for why itachi left sasuke alive was that since sasuke was weak, sasuke wasn't one of the uchihas that held him back. when he says sasuke run, live, and become strong i think he felt that he had created a good future for sasuke. if itachi had not killed his clan then sasuke wouldn't be where he is today. we all know that sasuke is getting stronger and tobi even acknowledges this as well. sasuke's potential is as far as the sky and he was only able to get this far because of itachi. so i really don't see why you say that itachi didn't kill his clan but was actually madara. if you read the chapters you'll see it was all itachi's doing.
    i like my theory better, yours doesnt make complete sense and leaves alot of questions. first of all, why would he kill his whole clan JUST for holding him back? you said that he said killing his clan was essential. i think him killing his clan was also an attempt at saving them because it seems obvious that madara's plans have something to do with the uchiha power. with more uchiha around it made it easier for madara's plans to happen, but with the uhicha clan almost extinct it makes things more difficult for madara. if you read what i said previously maybe your thoughts and ideas would have changed and made a bit more sense.

    doesnt make sense for itachi to destroy his clan just because he felt restrained and to leave his brother alive because he was weak. if that was the case sasuke would have been killed to for the sole reason he was weak. from what you said itachi reason for killing his clan was because they weak and their ideas for the clan were small. you are saying itachi had bigger plans and his clan wasnt needed anymore. i said he killed them for being weak also, BUT he killed them because they were too weak to fend against madara. at the time sasuke didnt even have his sharigan and was just a weak uchiha with potential. itachi realized this potential and kept him alive to become stronger. with the thoughts of revenger and the power of anger fueling him to strive harder to become better then itachi. itachi knows himself that he(itachi) isnt strong enough to defeat madara, atleast not alone. i think he knows with sasuke's power that madara will be defeated, with or without itachi by sasuke's side.

  9. #9
    Veteran Member tatsukai1990's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    hawaii
    Posts
    1,494
    ok, all these theories. madara is included in some. madara, in the manga, is mentioned twice, we know nothing about him, to include him into these theories is just ppl trying to look for similarities and connections. prove to me that madara is whatever your trying to say with the manga. give me chapters that support your thoughts

    made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

  10. #10
    You got MS'ed z3n0cid3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    357
    we all know as mentioned by pain that the true intentions of akatsuki is world domination right? but does itachi really seems like a guy that could care about world domination?

    i think thers a deeper reason why he joined akatsuki, and i think oOYourdadOo is right... i think hes trying to kill someone (may or may not be uchiha madara) and he only left sasuke alive because he saw potential in him to defeat that someone hes trying to kill

Similar Threads

  1. Sai's brother *possible if true*
    By Jinoh in forum Naruto Theories
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 11-04-2007, 03:26 PM
  2. Rokudou Sennin and pein true power
    By dragonfang in forum Naruto Theories
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 08:20 PM
  3. Itachi's feelings?
    By z3n0cid3 in forum Naruto
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 09-16-2007, 08:26 PM
  4. Replies: 103
    Last Post: 08-12-2007, 10:59 PM
  5. Itachi's messed up timeline
    By luimac in forum Naruto
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-03-2007, 01:12 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •