Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    It's already been stated that Naruto's the last jinchuriki...also it makes sense that Pein's going after him now since none of the others are left.
    Well they could just hold him prisoner until they capture the rest. It'd be better to capture Naruto now out in the open, then waiting till he goes back to Konoha.

They'll have to face all of Naruto's friends before they can capture him including Jiraiya who's been hiding somewhere waiting for Akatsuki to strike Naruto.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by gdupninja View Post
    do yall think ataksuki gonna get new members 2 help them capture remaining beasts
    They don't need to (I think). They still have 5/6 members alive.

yeah ijust put that at end so it doesnt sound like im going off topic

I'm pretty sure naruto's the last jinchuriki left.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

I'll go look for the chapter, but I'm pretty sure someone mentioned there was only two left.

Like I said already, they only have 7/9 of the bijuus. When they started, they already had 3 eyes on the statue, then we've seen them get 1-tails, 2-tails, 3-tails, and 4-tails. That is 3+4=7....Naruto's not the last.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

they said they were going for world domination so after they catch the bijuus, there gonna def. send them out and cause chaos and then yeah... pain explained the rest. haha so yes! they will molest more ppl lol
    love our pokemon connection btw ; )

Quote Originally Posted by gdupninja View Post
    do yall think ataksuki gonna get new members 2 help them capture remaining beasts
    I want Kabuto to be the last member!

I may be mistaken, but we've seen them capture 1 tail gaara, 2 tail cat lady, 3 tail octopus thingy, and 4 tail old man. After they'd sealed gaara, deidaras all like, we've totally beaten up 2 jinchuriki. So currently they have six, theres still three to go, inlcuding Naruto. My bet is Zetsus going after 1, itachi and kisame after another, and pain and blue hair after naruto. meanwhile tobi madara is gonna go get his hands on the master ball so that he can captures all the pokeymons