2 9.52%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

1 4.76%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I hope it will end up in creating a new system, where not only Shinigami will belong, because as it is, they simply are unable to keep up the balance with their numbers diminished to this point. Let's face it, everyone wants to see the formation of the Strawberry division for other species (Humans, Hybrids, Arrancars etc.).

The way it is, Quincy are the main enemy of Shinigami and Arrancars (which are partially Shinigami anyway, thus they are basically an embodiment of Quincy's hate). Thus it is quite likely that they will (have to) team up. This team up might even allow to create friendly relations in the future (remember that Kubo wants to push this story for another decade)... especially if the Arrancars Zan's can do the same things in their sealed state as those of Shinigami (you know sending spirits to other side, cleansing hollows and the like).

I actually wonder, if it wouldn't be possible for Arrancars to feed Hollows in HM with their own spiritual power, until they reach a certain level, were they will be turned into Arrancars, thus eliminating their need to constantly feed on helpless souls.
    Dove tails perfectly with the consistent ideal held by everyone in Soul Society that Ichigo has brought change to an ancient Order. Having Ichigo be the catalyst that brings the entire Soul Realm into a new Era would be an ideal end for the manga.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

- Here's a funny theory what if the Qunicy are originally descended from a Shingami who mated with a human in the distant past. The offspring of these hybrids would have high spirit energy thus the Quincy's origins are the Shingami itself.

- I'm also interested in the statement "operating outside the Shatten Bereich" what exactly is that? Does their powers get weaker if they stay out of that area too long?

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    [QUOTE=Jaiden]........Exactly. A lot of people are reading way to much into that.
    It's not that someone believe in that Bach is Ichigo's father, but that Darth Vader move indeed. and as son it could be indeed as leader to his fellow members.

Ok heres my understanding so far, Isshin is Ichigo's father, the similarities in ZAN names and abilities show that, I also suspect that Isshin was the former captain of squad zero, and was then later replaced(source: the anime flashback where it was mentioned that one of the 13 squad captains where promoted to squad zero, and that no one recognized the kurosaki name when Ichigo's invaided the SS where as if Isshin was a captain of one of the 13 squads they would of made the connection very early as to ichigo being the son of a soul reaper). Misaki is/was part of Bach's clan where blunt vein is a ability passed down only in that clan, Uryuu being part of the Ishda clan does not have that ability, and the clan Uryuu belongs to seperated for Bach's clan eiteher before or after the war, where Soken Ishda knows oher abilities that are part of his own clan and passed down to Ishda's father, where the title of the "last Quincy" is the last of that clan and not of all Quincys.

Edit: one more thing Bach's 2IC is much too strong breaking Ichigo's sword in one hit, I bet he is actually the guy in charge and that he will play a much larger role that he lets on

I think we are assuming too much by thinking we know ANYTHING about Ichigo besides he has shinigami/hollow/quincy abilities/bloodlines... I would go as far as to say do we really know that his name is Kurosaki? I mean, remember the whole #0 espada debacle... Of course we'd expect the count to go 1-10, so what if the reason Ichigo's past is such an unknown quantity is becuase he isn't who he was told he was, literally... If we had a register of sorts of EVERY captain and squad zero then we could for sure say that Isshin is/is not the father etc. If Kubo was forced to submit say, a year's worth of material and was unable to retconn, who knows what we'd be reading, but this is what he left for us...

Quote Originally Posted by Akumetsu_JPX View Post
    I think we are assuming too much by thinking we know ANYTHING about Ichigo besides he has shinigami/hollow/quincy abilities/bloodlines... I would go as far as to say do we really know that his name is Kurosaki? I mean, remember the whole #0 espada debacle... Of course we'd expect the count to go 1-10, so what if the reason Ichigo's past is such an unknown quantity is becuase he isn't who he was told he was, literally... If we had a register of sorts of EVERY captain and squad zero then we could for sure say that Isshin is/is not the father etc. If Kubo was forced to submit say, a year's worth of material and was unable to retconn, who knows what we'd be reading, but this is what he left for us...
    Well, no one in the series ever said that Ishin and Ichigo are related by blood. What's more, the Zan's power seems to be based upon a person's personality and then, over his inborn capabilities, thus the real reason to why they have similar Zan's, might be because they are similar, as Urahara said...

Theoretically, if Bach (who lived over 1000 years) were a Shinigami, that have thrown away his powers, because he wanted to annihilate and not cleanse the hollows, then he could indeed be Ichigo's father...

Still, a son that was born in darkness, probably refers to the fact that Ichigo is a Quincy that was born on the side of the enemies. In this case the darkness refers to Shinigami and son refers to him being part of his Quincy "family".

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    If his mother were full blood Quincy, then Ichigo is Half quincy.

This Raises a few questions:

If Ishida has always been a quincy, why can't he do Blut Vene? I mean Nobody need Blut Vene more than Ishida. The guys been Stabbed and Slashed more times than anybody else that I know of, and his Quincy memories (full blooded too) did not kick in to protect him?
    http://read.mangashare.com/Bleach/ch...1/page008.html

I have read tons of people asking this question, I registered just to answer. On page 7-8 of ch 491, Kirge explains that the Ishida family has rejected (certain) advances the quincies have made. He mentions this in reference to a technique other than blut, but it is not a far stretch to theorize the Ishida's passed on blut as well. Here is the quote of most interest:

Kirge: "The only one who displayed tenacity toward it was Ishida Sougen, the man who denied our evolution and studies!"

Beyond simply answering why the Ishida's have never displayed the techniques we are seeing from the sternritter, this also sheds more light on what type of relationship may exist between this group of quincies and the two we have known all along.

ASIDE: Whether or not Ichigo is Bach's son (he's not... he's Ishin's son already), this is still very much "the Vader move"... informing the enemy mid-fight that you are actually relatives or of the same faction.
    Last edited by Nihiiji; 11-03-2012 at 03:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihiiji View Post
    http://read.mangashare.com/Bleach/ch...1/page008.html

I have read tons of people asking this question, I registered just to answer. On page 7-8 of ch 491, Kirge explains that the Ishida family has rejected (certain) advances the quincies have made. He mentions this in reference to a technique other than blut, but it is not a far stretch to theorize the Ishida's passed on blut as well. Here is the quote of most interest:

Kirge: "The only one who displayed tenacity toward it was Ishida Sougen, the man who denied our evolution and studies!"

Beyond simply answering why the Ishida's have never displayed the techniques we are seeing from the sternritter, this also sheds more light on what type of relationship may exist between this group of quincies and the two we have known all along.
    Thanks Nihiiji,

Don't know why I didn't Catch on, or remember that exchange between Ichigo and Kirge.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

(How about unsticking this thread?)