• Average

2 9.52%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

1 4.76%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by master.roly View Post
    I guess ichigo is a couple of battles away from awakening the rinnegan too...
    LOL, He'll do it without Hashirama's cells too...OOOh!

And BTW this Chapter is more readable than the previous one, but If My Friend Yellowcardus or someone of similar genius can do a Quick KUBOGLYPHICS interpretation (maybe a new thread?), It would be sorely and greatly appreciated.

ONE LAST THING: Did Zangetsu just Break in two? How is that even possible with all Ichigo's power? Does it mean that Juha Bach is that much more powerfull?
    Last edited by paulbee; 10-30-2012 at 04:42 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    You mean that he will be the last enemy Ichigo defeats before facing the last boss of this arc, or that he will fall in love with Orihime ?
    Yeah he being the last enemy Ichigo defeats before facing Bach. Haschwald falling in love with Orihime? We'll see what happens when he meets her.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post

ONE LAST THING: Did Zangetsu just Break in two? How is that even possible with all Ichigo's power? Does it mean that Juha Bach is that much more powerfull?
    Right now Bach is stronger than Ichigo. And since Ichigo is in an emotional stat right now its even worse for him.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    This is like the end of the SS arc, instead of Aizen this time it's Juha Bach who's Boss. Now Ichigo is going to go train with Ishida and Ryuuken
    Yup and I can't wait to see the shock on Ishida's face when he finds out that Ichigo is half Quincy or is it 1/3 third Quincy.

So let me get this straight. Blond beanpole >>>>>>> Juha Bach? The guy destroyed ichigo in 1 slash while Juha failed a few attacks.

Where's Isshin?? This is damn serious

I'm guessing bach might be more powerful at his home turf, and I'm also guessing that he can't be gone from his home for too long. I think there may be something there keeping him alive.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Yeah he being the last enemy Ichigo defeats before facing Bach. Haschwald falling in love with Orihime? We'll see what happens when he meets her.

Right now Bach is stronger than Ichigo. And since Ichigo is in an emotional stat right now its even worse for him.

Yup and I can't wait to see the shock on Ishida's face when he finds out that Ichigo is half Quincy or is it 1/3 third Quincy.
    If his mother were full blood Quincy, then Ichigo is Half quincy.

This Raises a few questions:

If Ishida has always been a quincy, why can't he do Blut Vene? I mean Nobody need Blut Vene more than Ishida. The guys been Stabbed and Slashed more times than anybody else that I know of, and his Quincy memories (full blooded too) did not kick in to protect him?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdel View Post
    http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/514
    I'm your father Luke...ouch
    I don't think Juha Bach is saying that Ichigo is his own son. He specifically mentioned Ichigo's Mom afterall. If Ichigo's birth parents had been Quincies (Bach + His Mom) then Aizen's statements that Ichigo was part Shinigami and Part human would be completely false.

Bach calling Ichigo "Son" is in the Sense of a Patriach calling one of his Clansmen Son.

How powerfull must the blond Guy be. I first thought that Bach Broke Zangetsu, but others are saying the Blond Beanpole did it.

Finally, I'd like to see Ichigo descend into his inner world and talk to Zangetsu. I wonder now how the Changes Ichigo has experienced , Fullbring, Reiatsu of Captains, Quincy Reiatsu..., how would these have changed the appearance of his innerworld, and of Zangetsu himself.
    Last edited by paulbee; 10-30-2012 at 06:57 PM.

I'm was unsure if i should wait for manga stream version or try without it... In the end i think i can edit/add some stuff in later if need be. For now i'll just use what we have.

Page 1, Panel 1
    The "explosion" of reitsu we were left with, on the last page of the previous chapter opens this one. It's just a way of signifying that ichigo's strikes still have some *Oomph* in them

Page 1, Panels 2 & 3
    For the first time (judging by his previous reactions) Hashvald seems geniuinly concerned with "His Majesty's" well-being.
    Though this might be simply because he can't see exactly what's happening behind the curtain of dust.

Page 1, Panel 4
    It would seem that in order to acertain the situation better, Bach scatters the dust with a rapid swing of his left hand. He doesn't want do give Ichigo an edge, and allow him for another attack of this level.

Page 2, Panel 1
    Inndeed whe can see that the dust around Bach is simply blown away. He's unhurt, however the robe is a little torn on the right (his left) side, and his previously white clothes seem dirty. The left hand might have taken most of the damage.

Page 2, Panel 2
    "That was a mistake" - refers to using Kirge Opie "the Jail", to fight Ichigo. I Belive Bach wanted Ichigo in HM mostly becasue he felt, Ichigo could have a negative effect on the plan. But also because he wanted to protect Ichigo (he didn't want him to see what he does to SS) and nothing is better for that than a prison. I would go as far as to say, that the entire plan of invading HM and puting a division there, led by Kirge. was all JUST for ichigo, and nothing else. Bach goes as far as to call HM, the "foundation stone" for invading SS. But it plays absolutly no role, other than keeping Ichigo in check. He also call's Ivan, the arrancar who attacked Ichigo a foundation stone... what he meant was that ivan played a role in luring Ichigo to HM.

Page 3, Panels 1 & 2
    As before, ichigo is a little too much "in the moment", to see past Juha's words and understand them. though it's hard to blame him. The revelation that he may have Quincy powers is just as unbelivable to everyone else, myself included.

Page 3, Panels 3 - 6
    Juha isnt going all out. He just want's to be sure. he dives and attacks Ichgo's right side. he seems to aim at the neck at first.

Page 4
    This is a ruse, ichigo blocks high protecting his neck. But for Bach it's enough to expose his skin enywhere else. He thrust's his blade down sliding it along Zangetsu's edge. Through the fabrick of ichigo's Bankai robes.

Page 5, Panels 1 - 3
    It slowly sinks in. That's Blut vene, and not just some wimsy, one time activated, blut vene either. It's a proper Quincy technique that Ichigo is using unconsciously. ( This is important. becasue it means Ichigo didn't learn this from whomever killed Opie )

Page 5, Panels 4 & 5
    Ichigo is paying more attention now, curious. And Bach explains, he's eager to speak to Ichigo more than he is to fight him. We can clearly see now, that the attack did in fact damage/burn Bach's hand, if only a little.

Page 6
    A long and much needed, exhaustive explanation of what happended inside the Jail. Simply fighting a quincy whould have not awakend Ichigo's abilties (gues now we know how he didn't get the powers from Ishida).

Page 7, Panel 1
    Another confirmasion that the person who killed Kirge didn't have a hand in Ichigo's arrival in SS. Bach just realised that the reason Ichigo freed himself was becasue Kirge's Jail was not meant to hold Quincy's. So finally, after one of those Getsuga's the Jail broke, though it wasn't strictly due to the Getsuga itself.

Page 7, Panels 2 & 3
    Ichigo is us, in this new weird world, he's just been slumped in to. He doesn't understand anything at all. Anyone around him might have a much better grasp of thing's than he does. just like to the viewer, to him, the revalation is too big to process. On the other hand on the 3-rd Panel whe get a glimpse of... Sadness, that's right Bach is sad. he look's down and then on the next panel....

Page 7, Panel 4
    ... He looks away from ichigo completly, in a moment of simple honesty ( much like before, he can't bring himself to decieve Ichigo ) he realises how little Ichigo know's and how much catching up he himself has to do. It's going to be long and painful.

Page 7, panels 5 & 6
    Anger... Bach looks angrily up, and stares right into Ichigo's eye's as he says the word's "You don't even know the truth about your very own mother". A powerful moment. I don't think he blaims Ichigo, i think he simply can't bring himself to think about Masaki without anger. How much of what he seems to feel towards Ichigo, is what he actualy felt towards Masaki? Ichigo is, startled at the revelation, as it slowly sinks in....

Page 8, Panels 1 & 2
    .... Ichigo remembers what he saw as a child and he can't quite belive what he just heard. he want's to ask again But.

Page 8, Panels 3 & 4
    Bach is pressed against time, weather it is because he has to go back or becasue of Squad Zero is not specified. He attempt's to pour all his love () on to Ichigo much quicker than originally intended.

Page 9
    Ichigo wants the answers now but, he's gonna have to whait a little longer. Bach refers here to VandenReich as a place an not as a community of sort's. Which means to Quincy it's probably an equivalent of SS. He dives again, it's seems to be his stile, at least when he doesn't want t kill.

Page 10, Panels 1 - 3
    The swing is upwards, at Ichigo's neck. It's easy to forget that Bach's left Hand (the damgaed one) is free. id doesn't hold a sword.

Page 10, Panels 4 & 5
    So Bach has an advantage that he constantly uses. he grabs Ichigo by the hair and as he prepares to stab ichigo again. He claims this time he'll use enough power to get trough the Blut Vene.

Page 11
    But unfortunately for him, he is captured by his own shade ( as stupid as that may sound ) Bach dindn't expect this to happen so soon. This is the technique, Quincy use to move in and out of VandenReich and it would seem it has it's constraint's. though theese could be only Bach's constraint's. Given Hashvalds wording.

Page 12, Panel 1
    Hashvald attempts to calm his majesty down, thinking it's his eagernes to reach out to Ichigo, that has made him loose track of time.

Page 12, Panels 2- 5
    Bach realises that it must have been Aizen who confused his peception of time. It would appear aizen really is still fused with his zanpaktou having acces to it's illusionary abilities.

Page 12, Panels 6 & 7
    He inquires Hashvald as to why wasn't he informed earlier (this is what Hashvald might have been attemting to butt in for, in the last chapter) and get's a straight answer. Again, Hashvald seems to think that Ichigo is more important to Bach than sticking to the plan.

Page 13, Panel 1
    Bach smiles at Hashvald, which goes to show how well Hashvald knows his master. Yes Ichigo is that important to Juha.

Page 13, Panels 2 - 4
    Ichigo doesn't understand what's going on. to him it looks like the enemy is retreating. He screams "Wait!"

Page 14, Panels 1 & 2
    The stare that Ichigo gives Juha and the look that he gives him back... More than a thousand words are conveyed. Ichigo want's to retaliate for what has been done to SS. And more importantly for his friends, but he's torn. He want's to know the truth just as much. Juha on the other hand seem's to look at him like he's regreting something; "stop me, kid? You have no idea how much i would like to stay". Is that what he want's to say?

Page 14, Panels 3 - 5
    Ichigo is Desparate to stop Juha who simply walks with his back facing Ichigo, almost taunting "you can't do anything".

Page 15 and 16
    Indeed he can't. Hashvald alone seems enough to fight Ichigo in his current state. Hashvalds mastery with the sword is intriguing.

Page 17, Panels 1 -3
    A goodbye but not for long. Ichigo is to recuperate and paciently wait. Bach is already aware that the next time they meet, Ichigo will be stronger, but he taunt's him still. "Be ready"

Page 17, Panel 4
    The true revalation of the chapter but is it THE Truth? Or is there something more to it?

Sorry for the long post.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    If his mother were full blood Quincy, then Ichigo is Half quincy.
    If Ishida has always been a quincy, why can't he do Blut Vene? I mean Nobody need Blut Vene more than Ishida. The guys been Stabbed and Slashed more times than anybody else that I know of, and his Quincy memories (full blooded too) did not kick in to protect him?
    Let alone Ishida, I still can't understand how the Quincy were even Massacred by the Shinigami if they had these abilities to begin with. The best explanation I can come up with is Bach has his own powerful clan, only those with the same bloodline have access to those advance abilities.

These guys are like the Elite Uchihas

Great chapter, I guess the whole Masaki being Quincy was right. I thought so since Ichigo used Blut Vene, but dang its still surprising!!! I think "My Son" refers to him having something to do with Ichigo, but dont think he meaned it literally. Great art overall!
    Poor Ichigo, just what the heck is he? mind-fuck all over again, just like the Aizen/Isshin revelation.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiges View Post
    So let me get this straight. Blond beanpole >>>>>>> Juha Bach? The guy destroyed ichigo in 1 slash while Juha failed a few attacks.

Where's Isshin?? This is damn serious
    Some Thoughts:

Characters like Isshin, Ryuuken, and Squad Zero will come out and play a greater role, now that Yamamoto Genrusai has died.

It's quite possible that Isshin left SS entirely because of disagreement with the massacre of the Quincies (he fell in love with Masaki after all). Squad Zero also probably had a pact to stay out of SS and Earths Dimensions while Yamamoto G. was still alive.

The remaining Captains might free and pardon Aizen, on condition that he promise not to try and murder/overthrow the Soul King of course.

The Quincies decimated, but failed to destroy SS. What was the purpose of their attack, was it to secure Aizen?

Squad 12 and Urahara will find a way to prevent the stealing of Bankais, I hope the Quincies have a larger strategy in mind since squad zero is gonna come after them. I wonder if they plan to create a massive arrancar army using Hallibel as a kind of Queen bee/ant.

Great thinking there Paulbee (cause I dont know you well enough to call you Paul xD)

It never came to my mind that Isshin couldve left SS because of disagreement on the Quincy massacre, simply because of the love he had for Masaki. Its quite possible.

I think them cooperating with Aizen is very likely with the absence of Yamamoto, although they all wont agree very much xD I would love if Hitsugaya somehow could get revenge on Aizen, hes the one he hurt the most, but that is like... impossible xD