2 9.52%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

1 4.76%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    more like shinirrancfullincy.
    Man imagine if ichigo does the FGT then switches to Full ressurreccion then he decides to switch to volstandig or he can combine all 3 forms into one superform..... in FGT he could slice a mountain without even touching it... just by his presence and the force of his swing with ease lols...imagine what this superform would do hehe....just kidding i don't like that idea.... if indeed it'll surface out he'd destroy galaxies like supersaiyans

Well that escalated quickly

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

This guy haschwald is no ordinary pushover... great troll from kubo anyway about his chapter.

Ichigo's mother being a quincy doesn't surprise me anymore since many people have been stating that ever since, seriously or not. The thing that intrigues me is aizen being in bondage still gives the quincy boss a troll move. Man gotta love aizen. He still can do something even when tied down, cuffed or what means that the gotei13 did to him.

Poor poor Ichigo, as always being mind fucked by everyone. It's been a while since we saw that blank stare of his.

The white haired guy seems pretty strong too. I wondered if he's stronger than fake Bach coz that's who Kenpachi wanted to fight.

sig made by me

So, let me get this straight. Ichigo is a hybrid born from the gay romance of Ishin and Bach. What's more, they are of completely different spiritual races, not to mention that Ichigo must have gotten some recessive genes because both of his father's have black hair. They probably choose Misaki as his mother because she had the right hair color... wait a minute, then what about Yuzu and Karin ?

Looks like meeting the SK might awaken something within Ichigo again, or perhaps it awakens something in certain individuals, which perhaps is the prerequisite to join the RG in the first place ?

I guess while Ishin was impregnating Misaki physically, Bach was doing it spiritually. I mean both of them couldn't see nor feel spirits at that point in time, so it could happen .

The Blood attacks and defense power ups have been created/discovered recently, so how the hell can his soul even remember that ?

Man Hashwald is above Fusion Zangetsu in power, because he is the second only known being to be able to cut Bankai Zengtsu (the current one is supposedly stronger than the previous one) with easy and he still has some other special power and Complete Quincy Form to utilize...

Nice chapter.

So Masaki was a Quincy after all huh? Bach is not, I repeat, is not Ichigo's father. Ichigo is a shinigami first and Kubo said that Isshin is dad but I do believe that Bach is Ichigo grandfather/Masaki's father. If you really think about this could lead to the answer to why Isshin left SS all those years ago. I think when everything's calm down and SS has collected their dead I think Ichigo will be having a little convo with Aizen because he seems to know what's what with Ichigo. Or Ichigo could just ask Isshin but I doubt he will be forth coming with the info.

Am thinking Haschwald will be the Ulquiorra of this arc.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Poor poor Ichigo, as always being mind fucked by everyone. It's been a while since we saw that blank stare of his.
    The thing is the blank stare happened before "My son" line. Wonder what he looked like when(if?) he heard that.

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    more like shinirrancfullincy.
    What do you think about QuFHoShi ? ShiHoFuQ ?
    ---------
    ...You Know?..

What the F***????? Lol i really dont know what to say for this chapter...gonna wait for the MS translation to confirm the last page. Masaki being a quincy would have surprised me if the ppl on this forum werent so damn sharp lol. N can someone clarify for me what aizen did im still a little lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Am thinking Haschwald will be the Ulquiorra of this arc.
    You mean that he will be the last enemy Ichigo defeats before facing the last boss of this arc, or that he will fall in love with Orihime ?

Looks like Quincys do not have normal souls, since only they can use true Quincy powers (seems like the Arrancar Quincy can't use the blood buffs).

Somehow I doubt that the translation could be such a fail to the point of mistaking Father for Grandfather. I think that which better translation, it will be easier to conclude that Ichigo might be Ishin's and Misaki's son, but as well as a reincarnation of Bach's son. At least this would make more sense that Ichigo EXACTLY remembered how to use those powers (I mean Ichigo wasn't shooting GT or Ceros the first time he gained other powers, right ?). Unless, all real Quincy have a soul and experience aggregation trait, were they pass some of their power and experience to their children (something along the line of the Black Swan from The Record of Fallen Vampire) ?

Well, if I think about it. Aizen was completely uninterested in the previous Shinigami x Human hybrid (Ginjou), thus Ichigo had to be something else after all.

Hmmm, could it be that Ishin used FGT and Misaki used Final Quincy Form, while making the bet that if she lose, she will become Ishin's wife ?

@ thebulk, it's possible that Aizen actually has partially fused with his Zan (perhaps it takes time to fully fuse with it till the end and that's why Aizen is patiently waiting in the prison) and thus is able to freely use it's power to manipulate other being's senses to certain point, because he somehow, while being bandaged and without Zan, was able to alter Bach's perception of time... it's always possible that he simply used some mind trick to do it since he is supposed to be smart .