• Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

1 4.76%
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach 514 Discussion/ 515 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/514
    I'm your father Luke...ouch

So let me get this straight..... ichigo's quincy side awakened when he fought a pure quincy that long and was trapped that long inside the cage to the point that kirge's jail ability and reiatsu awakened ichigo's quincy abilities buried deep inside his soul? he use all his power to break it... in effect it also drag some of kirgie's reiatsu back into his inner core that cause the partial awakening...am i right?

So is this how ichigo fights? when he was with the shinigamis in SS arc along with rukia transferring her powers to ichigo awakened his shinigami side....... his battle with the arrancars further evolved his hollow side to a complete form to which he already had...... his battle with ginjou awakened his fullbring related to his hollow side and now his quincy because of kirgie? is this the thing i'm getting at lols
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With the slight revelation above..... what the hell does this mean? who is isshin to ichigo? bach can't be his dad..he could be very well be his ancestor from masaki but father?.... or isshin(in disguise) is really bach?,,,, because isshin could use getsuga like ichigo.... not unless isshin's shikai ability is to copy abilities... now this gives a bigger question that ever.. WHAT THE HELL IS ICHIGO??

ALso did aizen use kyoka suigetsu on bach before? this may be the reason why bach can't intervene while aizen is in power.......

Bach: It must be a trick of his <--- "trick" = illusion/hypnosis
    ...He manage to slightly confuse my perception in the short time we met = "time perception" = illusion/hypnosis thing...... the other question is did aizen maintain his kyoka suigetsu ability? did the hogyouku fused it with his body?
    in the short time we met = aizen still owns bach even if he is tied up like that lols
    and bach cant stay away from the shadow realm or whatever for too long

Lol almost at the beginning of the fullbring arc (pretty much after learning what a fullbring is) I told my friends that Ichigo had gotten a new powersource every arc and since there are 4 soruces he would eventually get Quincy powers too and that his mother must have been a quincy for this to work.

They thought it was ridiculous.

And now it's finally confirmed. Can't wait to tell them "in your face(s)" ;-)

well I think many of us had the thought that Ichigo's mother had Quincy connections since the revelation that Isshin and Ryuken were old acquaintances. Obviously Kubo wanted to give Ichigo every power base in the book(literally) to draw from so yeah... not a huge surprise here. I just hope that the explanation of how a full flown quincy got owned by a mediocre level hollow isn't too lame.

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    . I just hope that the explanation of how a full flown quincy got owned by a mediocre level hollow isn't too lame.
    I don't know if this spoilers are thru... but most of this already happened and are happpening.... this are collection of spoilers from interviews from kubo look at the masaki part

My son? mhm..
    Ok.. Say Bach is Ichigo's dad. Say Ichigo copied Issins getsuga unintentionally just by living in the same house for some years. Maybe Issin found Ichi in a basket in front of his door with a letter...much like Harry Potter.
    Or maybe he meant "Grandson".
    Or he just didn't have blood relationship in mind...(boring). besides, he said something about Ichigo's mother. Maybe Masaki isn't his real mom (yeah, right).
    Or..Ichigo is an artificial clone experiment who has DNA of all races...(nonsense). But it fits with "born in darkness".
    ---------
    ...You Know?..

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    well I think many of us had the thought that Ichigo's mother had Quincy connections since the revelation that Isshin and Ryuken were old acquaintances. Obviously Kubo wanted to give Ichigo every power base in the book(literally) to draw from so yeah... not a huge surprise here. I just hope that the explanation of how a full flown quincy got owned by a mediocre level hollow isn't too lame.
    Also didnt Ryuken know Masaki or like her or something like that? Im not sure if I remember right though.

I guess ichigo is a couple of battles away from awakening the rinnegan too...

so ichigo is a shinigancy? or a quincygami? or a shiniquingamcyrrancar?

Quote Originally Posted by master.roly View Post
    I guess ichigo is a couple of battles away from awakening the rinnegan too...

so ichigo is a shinigancy? or a quincygami? or a shiniquingamcyrrancar?
    more like shinirrancfullincy.

For me, the best chapter of the Arc so far. The art in this manga can convey feelings better than words. And this chapter was freaking masterful. I'll post an interpratation later, when i have some time to dig in to it.. CAN'T WAIT!