2 9.52%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

1 4.76%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Some Thoughts:

Characters like Isshin, Ryuuken, and Squad Zero will come out and play a greater role, now that Yamamoto Genrusai has died.

It's quite possible that Isshin left SS entirely because of disagreement with the massacre of the Quincies (he fell in love with Masaki after all). Squad Zero also probably had a pact to stay out of SS and Earths Dimensions while Yamamoto G. was still alive.

The remaining Captains might free and pardon Aizen, on condition that he promise not to try and murder/overthrow the Soul King of course.

The Quincies decimated, but failed to destroy SS. What was the purpose of their attack, was it to secure Aizen?

Squad 12 and Urahara will find a way to prevent the stealing of Bankais, I hope the Quincies have a larger strategy in mind since squad zero is gonna come after them. I wonder if they plan to create a massive arrancar army using Hallibel as a kind of Queen bee/ant.
    A few more captains and VC had died, we simply don't know how much (it seems that Rose might have died).

The Shinigami started an all out war with the Quincy 1000 years ago (thus the 1000 year war - arc). The massacre happened 200 years ago and seemingly ended the dispute (all mayor Quincy were probably dead at that point (from previous battles or old age), thus it was a one sided battle, a massacre). Ishin lost his powers over 20 years ago and Ichigo is 18 (?) years old... then again Bach is over 1000 years old like it is nothing .

Nah, there is still Squad Zero, which is way more trustworthy than Aizen, plus Ishin and perhaps the off-panel swordsman.

They reduced their fighting power, greatly. Eliminated a few thousands of Shinigami, including seated members, VC and Captains, especially the general. They obtained additional power by stealing their bankai. They prepared a stage for their main course, but unfortunately they were unable to obtain any of the deserts (at least for now).

Now I have to wonder what "The Last Quincy" title really means. Perhaps it's a person that is chosen to pass on the Quincy abilities in case all other Quincy are wiped out.

FGT... a fusion between Zan and Person... heh, so that's why Aizen wasn't able to do it right away, because he is not a Quincy. It seems that this power might be the true purpose of Quincy stealing bankais. If you have noticed, thanks to Quincy Complete Form's ability to absorb spirit particles to the max, Opie was able to fuse together with a Hollow/Arrancar being. Perhaps, the Quincy's aim is the FGT, that can only be obtained by Quincy, since it is the fusion between Zan and a Person. Ishin called it FGT, but it actually might have been the Quincy Final Form and the mugetsu blade is actually an arrow :O... hmmmm ?
    Last edited by Zero; 10-31-2012 at 03:04 PM.

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    My God this arc has been beautiful & this chapter just continues on that upward motion, a crescendo in the story thus far. Ichigo IS absorbing abilities, He IS a Quincy hybrid, Aizen WAS attempting to inform him of his true heritage before being cut off by Isshin, Aizen is still a monster with a huge role to play, Bach's sub-commander IS a fucking beast, & wonder of wonders, Bach is Ichigo's father.

I cannot wait to see where this goes, the restructuring of Soul Society, the emergence of Squad 0, so much!

Wonderful.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Couple of things, after reading Mangastream's version, that occurred to me:

1. I think the Quincy assault on Soul Society had two reasons: visiting with Aizen and eliminating as many Captains as possible. Isolating and removing the Captains was a strategy that Aizen used in his assault and it worked well.

2. Aizen and Bach had met prior to this. In order for Aizen to affect Bach's sense of time, he would have had to have shown Bach his bankai previously.

To me these two things implies some sort of collaboration in the past between Aizen and Bach. Both were/are interested in Squad Zero and the King. I think Ichigo's next move will be to talk to Aizen and find out what he knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
    My God this arc has been beautiful & this chapter just continues on that upward motion, a crescendo in the story thus far. Ichigo IS absorbing abilities, He IS a Quincy hybrid, Aizen WAS attempting to inform him of his true heritage before being cut off by Isshin, Aizen is still a monster with a huge role to play, Bach's sub-commander IS a fucking beast, & wonder of wonders, Bach is Ichigo's father.

I cannot wait to see where this goes, the restructuring of Soul Society, the emergence of Squad 0, so much!

Wonderful.
    I don't agree that Bach is Ichigo's Father. I think it was a figure of speech. He could be an uncle or, even grandfather, or, as the the king, consider himself father of all quincys.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post

Wonderful.
    I hope it will end up in creating a new system, where not only Shinigami will belong, because as it is, they simply are unable to keep up the balance with their numbers diminished to this point. Let's face it, everyone wants to see the formation of the Strawberry division for other species (Humans, Hybrids, Arrancars etc.).

The way it is, Quincy are the main enemy of Shinigami and Arrancars (which are partially Shinigami anyway, thus they are basically an embodiment of Quincy's hate). Thus it is quite likely that they will (have to) team up. This team up might even allow to create friendly relations in the future (remember that Kubo wants to push this story for another decade)... especially if the Arrancars Zan's can do the same things in their sealed state as those of Shinigami (you know sending spirits to other side, cleansing hollows and the like).

I actually wonder, if it wouldn't be possible for Arrancars to feed Hollows in HM with their own spiritual power, until they reach a certain level, were they will be turned into Arrancars, thus eliminating their need to constantly feed on helpless souls.

Quote Originally Posted by drgnx View Post
    I don't agree that Bach is Ichigo's Father. I think it was a figure of speech. He could be an uncle or, even grandfather, or, as the the king, consider himself father of all quincys.
    Exactly. A lot of people are reading way to much into that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I hope it will end up in creating a new system, where not only Shinigami will belong, because as it is, they simply are unable to keep up the balance with their numbers diminished to this point. Let's face it, everyone wants to see the formation of the Strawberry division for other species (Humans, Hybrids, Arrancars etc.).
    Man I want to see that and I think it might happen.

- Pretty much what I said last week Ichigo's mom was a Qunicy and Ishida dad was probably in love with her or related to her and that's the connection between their two families.

- lol Aizen pulling tricks even when tied up...

- lol cryptic statement is cryptic

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Wow. What a mindf***k! That was some real Star Wars shite! I can't believe Kubo slipped a Darth Vader moment in the script. Way to go Kubo-Sensei! I did not see that coming at all! The part about Ichigo's mom was predictable but not that "my son" part.

Quote Originally Posted by D.J. Uzumaki View Post
    Wow. What a mindf***k! That was some real Star Wars shite! I can't believe Kubo slipped a Darth Vader moment in the script. Way to go Kubo-Sensei! I did not see that coming at all! The part about Ichigo's mom was predictable but not that "my son" part.
    [QUOTE=Jaiden]........Exactly. A lot of people are reading way to much into that.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    A few more captains and VC had died, we simply don't know how much (it seems that Rose might have died).
    I hope not.... he hasn't shown his bankai yet...... all captains died showing bankai, byakuya, yamamoto....... rose might have been kensei'd