Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Chunin

Quote Originally Posted by Amoniac View Post
    Sorry dude, but elements are things that are you born with, you cant just learn a new one. it was clearly explained in chapter when naruto was learning to use wind. The people with 2 elements are those who posses a blood limit(like sasuke fire/lighting). So unless naruto posses blood limit, he cant manipulate 2 elements. But I still hope that he has some blood limit, (maybe hes related to pein, who knows.... ). we will see in the future thought.
    You might be born to use those elements but that doesn't mean you can't use jutsus from other elements. It would make no sense if people could only have one element, and the village names/specialties would be ridiculous.

Konoha is known for fire and shadow. Does that mean everybody in there only knows fire/shadow techniques? No, since naruto is a wind type, I'm guessing Konoha has the strongest fire/shadow techniques to teach to students, regardless of what element they possess.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Quote Originally Posted by gdupninja View Post
    well i wouldent be surprised if iruka is a little stronger than weve seen but he is only a chunin. i mean if he was stronger wouldnt he at least be a sqad leader or the type of jounin ebisu was in part 1
    Again, ranks doesn't matter. And he could be actually ordered to remain as chunin or jounin or in overall in a low profile. Yamato is an Anbu which is higher level of shinobi (the special military force of konoha) and now he is working as a jounin, because he was ordered to. To be honest I won't be surprised if Iruka ends being even more powerful than Kakashi in terms of skills/speed/analysis, this is not Dragon ball when the role of Uber is registered and reserved for Goku.
    1. If the children of Kohona are so important to the point they call them the "king", who is better to protect the king that your strongests shinobi. The first thing they did during suna attack was to move the children to a safe place, after that women and the rest of the villagers.
    2. Why he works as teacher in the academy and why he works as account manager next to the Hokage and the elders of Konoha?
    Last edited by Alterno; 08-01-2007 at 10:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alterno View Post
    Again, ranks doesn't matter. And he could be actually ordered to remain as chunin or jounin or in overall in a low profile. Yamato is an Anbu which is higher level of shinobi (the special military force of konoha) and now he is working as a jounin, because he was ordered to. To be honest I won't be surprised if Iruka ends being even more powerful than Kakashi in terms of skills/speed/analysis, this is not Dragon ball when the role of Uber is registered and reserved for Goku.
    1. If the children of Kohona are so important to the point they call them the "king", who is better to protect the king that your strongests shinobi. The first thing they did during suna attack was to move the children to a safe place, after that women and the rest of the villagers.
    2. Why he works as teacher in the academy and why he works as account manager next to the Hokage and the elders of Konoha?
    i dont know man im no hater but weve seen him fightin some episodes and i wasnt overly impressed.

Anbu aren't necessarily higher than jounin. Anbu is just konoha's special forces. When they were describing Itachi's past, they said he became a chuunin at age 9 and an anbu captain at 13 or something. They never mentioned him becoming jounin level.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Quote Originally Posted by Spade View Post
    Anbu aren't necessarily higher than jounin. Anbu is just konoha's special forces. When they were describing Itachi's past, they said he became a chuunin at age 9 and an anbu captain at 13 or something. They never mentioned him becoming jounin level.
    Yeah, so when kakashi warns Asuma and Kurenai by telling his background and mentioned that he was an Anbu Squadron leader at the age of 13. It was basically telling them, he is easy jump on him.

Kakashi became jounin before he became an Anbu leader. If you ask me by 11 years old he was jounin. Anbu are pretty much the swat and to join a swat squadron (at least in the country were I live, you need to be the best of the best for an operation. Is pretty much like the army, even in the army they have special squadrons which are highly prepared to perform missions than a regular soldier can't.

I think that Kakashi was assigned as Naruto and Sasuke trainer because they both were special. Naruto jinkurichi a secret of state and Sasuke a possible target for Itachi.
    Last edited by Alterno; 08-01-2007 at 11:01 PM.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by gdupninja View Post
    are you sure . jiraia, third hokage, thats just off top of my head can use more than 1 element and they dont have kekkai genkai
    he means in combination together like yamotos wood jutsu or haku's ice jutsu

you also have to remember that irrespective of ability, to become chunnin all gennin must take the exam

ps. i remember reading on a site that jounin are approved by the current jounin rather than passing an exam but they could be wrong

iruka got beaten easy by suzuki that got beaten by naruto's mass kage bunshin.

but 1 do think iruka is an important person that look no important at all

Mizuki, not Suzuki.

And I thought that part was total bull shit. One scene there's a million Narutos, the next Mizuki's laying on the ground with the shit beaten out of him. At the time, Naruto sucked horribly, hell it was the first episode. Mizuki was a chuunin, he should have been able to handle it.

Quote Originally Posted by mudunpapat View Post

but 1 do think iruka is an important person that look no important at all
    Mizaki and not naruto... It doesn't change anything or affects my theory at all. Shinobi are a military force, military = discipline. If he is ordered to stay on low profile until X situatuation shows up he will follow that order. Don't forget the fact that Iruka was too worried about naruto to worry about his own security. Also remember that Iruka was hurt by Mizaki's shuriken when he used his body as a shield to protect naruto. What is interesting is that Mizuki left Iruka and started to chase Naruto, somehow Iruka managed to pass Mizaki who was way ahead of him and transform himself into Naruto. In other words Iruka is fast.

I don't say that he is a very strong shinobi, I say that he could be more powerful than we tought, even more powerful than Kakashior any other Shinobi. If at this point, with eveything that you have seen in the whole manga or during the last three weeks, you don't believe that everything is possible... then you will never believe that is possible.

Peace
    Last edited by Alterno; 08-02-2007 at 02:24 AM.

I hope so

I don't want Naruto to become hokage after being a genin