Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Chunin

to death
    I think they are setting Naruto and company up to be the next legendary sannin; Sasuke will no longer be able to be a ninja once he returns to the village (HES A FRIGGIN DESSERTER!)

Quote Originally Posted by Bamn View Post
    Iruka even says that Naruto could beat him.
    I think once Naruto can manipulate 2 elements, thell let him take the Jonin Exam.
    Actually it was naruto who said that to Iruka while they were eating a Irichukaru Ramen.

And Naruto beat an Akatskui wich is stronger than a hokage.
    The strenght of the members of Akatsuki have never been established. If each one of them were that strong, getting the Bijuu to obtain power would be unnecesary.

-
    I have my theory on Iruka too, I think that Iruka is stronger than we think or imagine. Of course that's considering how Konoha works and the way the third used to think. Maybe his work is to stay in low profile till it be the moment act.

Who was the man next to Sandaime Hokage? Iruka
    Who is the man next to Gondaime Hokage? Iruka

The third used to think, that the king are the children which are the future generation of Konoha, Asuma understood this before his death and Shikamaru understood this after his fight with Hidan, when he was playing shogi with his father (Shikaku).

Who works at the Academy?
    Who was in charge of evacuating the children?
    Short answer: Iruka.

In other words the most precious thing for konoha are their future (children) and and the most precious thing for someone is always well protected. Iruka's strenght remain as one of the best well kept secret. I think that he is one of the character that must die in order to move the story foward at some point. But I feel that he is going to give a huge surprise to all the fans when the time arrives. I also consider Kakashi words to Iruka, when he say that Naruto's rivalry with Sasuke makes him to work harder and that his making progress, there's a pause there. Then kakashi says someday he will be strong as you.

As for Naruto, I vote yes for the chunim exams for him. even if it only happens as a filler in the anime.
    Last edited by Alterno; 08-01-2007 at 09:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alterno View Post
    Actually it was naruto who said that to Iruka while they were eating a Irichukaru Ramen.

The strenght of the members of Akatsuki have never been established. If each one of them were that strong, getting the Bijuu to obtain power would be unnecesary.

-
    I have my theory on Iruka too, I think that Iruka is stronger than we think or imagine. Of course that's considering how Konoha works and the way the third used to think. Maybe his work is to stay in low profile till it be the moment act.

Who was the man next to Sandaime Hokage? Iruka
    Who is the man next to Gondaime Hokage? Iruka

The third used to think, that the king are the children which are the future generation of Konoha, Asuma understood this before his death and Shikamaru understood this after his fight with Hidan, when he was playing shogi with his father (Shikaku).

Who works at the Academy?
    Who was in charge of evacuating the children?
    Short answer: Iruka.

In other words the most precious thing for konoha are their future (children) and and the most precious thing for someone is always well protected. Iruka's strenght remain as one of the best well kept secret. I think that he is one of the character that must die in order to move the story foward at some point. But I feel that he is going to give a huge surprise to all the fans when the time arrives. I also consider Kakashi words to Iruka, when he say that Naruto's rivalry with Sasuke makes him to work harder and that his making progress, there's a pause there. Then kakashi says someday he will be strong as you.

As for Naruto, I vote yes for the chunim exams for him. even if it only happens as a filler in the anime.
    iruka aint that strong my friend why do u think he teaching at academy.
    second i rather see how u become a jounin then watch naruto take an exam weve already seen

Emperor
    Kakashi says that Naruto has already surpassed him and Kakashi is already considered a relatively high level jounin. The chunin test would be pointless for him unless its purely for comedic reasons. Maybe he can be the first genin that jumps to Hokage lol.

it would be a bit weird to naruto beat up some little kids. or would it?

I think that Naruto should just jump up to jonin.

Sakura's face would be so funny.
    The Sharingan. Two must battle over it. One will survive.

Naruto Rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by Bamn View Post
    I think once Naruto can manipulate 2 elements, thell let him take the Jonin Exam.
    Sorry dude, but elements are things that are you born with, you cant just learn a new one. it was clearly explained in chapter when naruto was learning to use wind. The people with 2 elements are those who posses a blood limit(like sasuke fire/lighting). So unless naruto posses blood limit, he cant manipulate 2 elements. But I still hope that he has some blood limit, (maybe hes related to pein, who knows.... ). we will see in the future thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Alterno View Post
    I also consider Kakashi words to Iruka, when he say that Naruto's rivalry with Sasuke makes him to work harder and that his making progress, there's a pause there. Then kakashi says someday he will be strong as you.
    can you tell me where kakashi says that to iruka in the manga.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by Amoniac View Post
    Sorry dude, but elements are things that are you born with, you cant just learn a new one. it was clearly explained in chapter when naruto was learning to use wind. The people with 2 elements are those who posses a blood limit(like sasuke fire/lighting). So unless naruto posses blood limit, he cant manipulate 2 elements. But I still hope that he has some blood limit, (maybe hes related to pein, who knows.... ). we will see in the future thought.
    are you sure . jiraia, third hokage, thats just off top of my head can use more than 1 element and they dont have kekkai genkai

Quote Originally Posted by gdupninja View Post
    iruka aint that strong my friend why do u think he teaching at academy.
    Well, because he was assigned to. Pretty much like root anbu #1 became was ordered to work as a shinobi named sai. Or like Tsunade assigned Anbu #1 to work as a shinobi named Yamato. If it was an order from a superior he will have to obey it, pretty much like when Sandaime Hokage told Iruka to take care about Naruto.

What I said is based on the way Sandaime used to think about Konoha, check the chapters where Asuma and Shikamaru are playing shougi and check the chapter where Shikamaru plays shougi against his father (that is after hidan dies).

Shikaku tells shikamaru that he is not strong enough to protect the children. By the way I said that it was a theory based on how Konoha thinks. So an Iruka acting like a weakling because he was ordered to fall as a possibble theory.

Quote Originally Posted by gdupninja View Post
    second i rather see how u become a jounin then watch naruto take an exam weve already seen
    The chounin exams are different every year and they have different examinators, so it won't be the same exams.

Quote Originally Posted by AznDevil View Post
    Kakashi says that Naruto has already surpassed him and Kakashi is already considered a relatively high level jounin.
    Nope, Kakashi said: Naruto you are strong enough to be side by side with me (in other translation to be equal foot with me), or even susparssing me. is totally different to what you say. Also check the box below, where he says: the greater the jutsu, the greater the risk for the user. Obiuslly kakashi says that Naruto surpassed him in term of jutsu of that kind. The rasenshurinken is stornger is class-S or higher justu, higer than Kakashi class-S raikikri.

Quote Originally Posted by AznDevil View Post
    The chunin test would be pointless for him unless its purely for comedic reasons. Maybe he can be the first genin that jumps to Hokage lol.
    Garaa was above the level of a regular jounin when he was a genin, he had several rank A mission done without a scrath. And by that time some characters above the jounin level or equal to kakashi level were introduced as part of the plot, who says that it can't happen again, it would be interesting to see the new chunim exams with naruto and 2 new partners. Plus he needs to do the chunim exams in order to become a chunim.
    Last edited by Alterno; 08-01-2007 at 10:35 PM.

well i wouldent be surprised if iruka is a little stronger than weve seen but he is only a chunin. i mean if he was stronger wouldnt he at least be a sqad leader or the type of jounin ebisu was in part 1